How to mix your own Ejuice

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
Here is how you mix your Ejuice

Use this Online Calculator to get the results you want eJuice Recipe Calculator

IE I have a bottle of 50mg of Pure Nicotine and i want to make 10ml of Ejuice but i want only to Vape 18mg Strenght,
So as like in the picture I do

3.6ml of 50mg Nicotine +
5.4ml of PG/Vg +
1.0ml of Flavour You can add Flavour from 1% up to 20% or what ever, but i like to start at 10 and if needed i can add more, so start off small as you cant take it away but can always add to it
= 10ml

test2.png

PS
if anyone needs help with their Recipes im here to help plus there is plenty of others here also to help you out, So get Mixing Vapers ;)

Dont be scared plus you will save lots of money and have your own flavour the way you like it
and its fun making it :)

Once you`ve done your Ejuice you can Vape right away or for best results leave it in cool dark place for 24hours with top off then put the top back on and leave for another 6days+
Plus Shake the bottle well when you have mixed it then again when you put the top back on then every other day this will mix all the Jucies together nicely :)

Last edited:
Cheers Joe
Ok so I like vamp vape. From. T. Juice. Vamp Vape | T-Juice
So how or where would I get that flavor
Cheers

Well thats a hard one because its their own mix but i think its Caramel with some coconut
you will need to find out whats in it IE flavour`s and how much needed from each flavour.
you can buy flavours like red bull which is red bull lol
or cola/Kola which on its own taste like cola bottle sweets you got when you were a kid :)
Fruit punch i like, Passion fruit, Forest fruit. French vanilla all just come in one bottle no need to mix with other flavours
but the one you want is a mixture of flavours.

there is some recipes here made by other people from around the globe
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and here on the right of the page
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Do you know if it's possible to leave out the PG/Vg in order to produce a "smokeless" e-liquid? What would you substitute?

Yes but people watching often think the vapour is smoke. Some locations are starting to ban vaping just because it looks like smoking. I do use PG but was wondering if you could get rid of it altogether with some substitute so that I could vape more discreetly. I wouldn't want to lose the throat hit though. You can reduce the vapour by holding it in for longer.

Ive had this argument lots of times about it looking like smoke :(
does a Kettle smoke No
and if they say you cant vape in here i say show where the sign or papers saying i cant?
but they cant because there is no such ban as yet
so i carry on vaping ;)
I will call the Police they say and i say go ahead but they never do lol
and even if they did i will still do it untill the police come and educate them on vaping and kick them in the balls and run away lol

I'm in Malta where the local paper claimed that there was goverment ban on e-cigs in bars and restaurants. No one has tried to stop me yet though.

I`am Maltese but live in Da Ghetto of Liverpool ;)
ya my sister in law said they are trying to ban them in Malta :(
but like you said no one bothers you even when i smoked i still did smoke in bars/clubs
:)
by the way where in Malta do you live? and are from the UK and where do you buy your Ecig gear and Juices from?

I've been a computer programmer since 1967. I'm now a retired old fart of 62 but still addicted to programming.

I wasn't sure about links and sending my location, hence the PM. The limit of 2 for PMs seems a bit mean. If I send you a PM and then immediately delete it from "sent items", will it still get to you?

St Julians is great for eating and drinking but I think Sliema is a more convenient place to live.

About the messages maybe cos your new, so your limited im not sure,
Ya Slimea is better to live as ST Julians is just good for when on hols or nights out :)

You can post links of where you buy your stuff its not a problem but like i said no affiliate links

As your in Malta svcondor try out Britvapes.co.uk as he does free postage worldwide and his Eliquid is nice as ive had a few of him,
Not bad prices @ £7.99 30ML Dekang or Liqua Juices ;)
Plus just had a email off him "25% off everything this weekend, ends Monday at 12pm" CODE Is 25 ;)

Do you know if it's possible to leave out the PG/Vg in order to produce a "smokeless" e-liquid? What would you substitute?

If you want less Vapor showing do the NJ trick ;)
(Stealth Vape)
Take a pull of you ecig into your mouth then inhale and then take another inhale of just Air and then most if not all Vapour will Vanish :)

Back