News That Slipped Under The Radar

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Still Lost and Looking for a Better Place.
As the title says this is a bit of news that slipped under the radar that really should of been given a bit more air time.
Aitzaz Hasan a 16 year old lad spotted a fanatical Muslim with a suicide belt charging towards his school in the Hangu area of Pakistan, and he ran towards the suicide bomber and confronted him before he could enter the school.
Unfortunately the religious nut managed to trigger the device while he was being restrained by Aitzaz and they both died in the explosion, but Aitzaz's actions undoubtedly saved the school and the lives of many children.
Link :: BBC News - Aitzaz Hasan: Tributes to Pakistan teenager killed when he stopped a bomber

This is a boy who puts to shame many so called men who will not speak out against these extreme fundamentalists.
Respect and RIP Aitzaz Hasan. :rip:

Yep shame on us for not posting this at the time,

Rip Aitzaz

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Saw that story on Al Jazeera, very brave young man. :(

yes, extremely brave but what a waste, truly tragic... just goes to show they're not all brain washed madmen.

yes, extremely brave but what a waste, truly tragic... just goes to show they're not all brain washed madmen.

Very true, and I have a habit of speaking out about any groups that I consider to be taking things to an extreme but unfortunately when you do this it has the effect of making you sound racist to some people............................but hey ho !!
But as I said at the start of this thread, Respect, to this young man and condolences to his poor family and what a wonderful example of heroism, virtue, true beliefs and of the safety and respect of all human life. A shining beacon of light in a world of brutal darkness.

Back