Newcs reshare

mate you are mistaken:

F: myfriend abc123 X X X { 0:0:2 }

you need to set your f line like this to allow the client to reshare one more time.
the 2 means, the client recieves the share and has the ability to send it down one additional hop.

the x's need to be replaced with numbers depending on your situation, but can be left out as the default settings seem to be working for you.
make sure you get { 0:0:2 } in their to allow resharing.

AND TAKE YOUR IP ADDRESS OFF!!!!!!!

That isn't his real ip. It's a private network ip.

On the client receiver I have the c line of C: 192.168.2.98 15000 user1 pass1 yes

you have the above in the cccam config file on you client box, do you have the server listen port changed to 15000 on the server cccam.cfg file, the default is 12000 for cccam, try change it to that see if it works then..

Well this is becoming a proper headfuck. I had given up hope of the whole newcs & cccam and decided to change tactics. Trouble is I have the same problem.

I now have an old DM500 I had with no tuner working as the server with just cccam 2.14 running. I have inputted c lines and f lines as neccessary and all works ok at 1 hop down. However If I give a client reshare rights and then input an f line into the client and a c line into HIS client the last receiver does not clear.

To summerise I have the following lines

Server

F: user Pass 1 1 1 { 0:0:2 }

1 hop down client (clears at this level)

C: 192.168.2.98 15000 user pass yes
F: user2 pass2 1 1 1 { 0:0:1 }

2 hops down client (Wont clear at this level)

C: 192.168.2.92 15000 user2 pass2 yes

All ip adds are just my local ones!

Is this your own card or have you got the C: lines from elsewhere? Because if you have C: lines from elsewhere they would have to give you an F line with { 0:0:3 } to allow you to share 2 hops down.

it is my own card m8. I would like to fully understand this cccam thing. I have come from cable with everything more smple like lots of folk here but I am keen to understand what is available rather than just as much as is neccessary.

mate,
why dont you just send directly to the thrid reciever?
your just complicating things by sending from one box to another and then to the third.

then all you will have to do is add an additional f line for the 3rd box.

Back