NEW voice change for garmin i3

T

thommohawk

look at the doc for intructions in zip with software files, you need a card reader writer tho, 9 quid off eb@y. and the garmin that you can remove the transflash card at the side, new models with in built not sussed yet.

i presume so, but im not 100%, if yours has a card that can be removed and read then id say probably yes. easy to play with and try as if you folow the instructions you back up your original files anyways so if it dont work you can send the originals back to it.

will def have a look at this. Thw woman on the I3 is really starting to make my teeth grind, tried to change the accent to american but sooooo much worse

thanks

further to this, its not change one file and they all speak different, you need to change each and every file yourself, so you need to find "turn left" in the voice you want then send it, all ive changed to date is recalculating to "DOH!" and the beeps to less anoying ones.

i was looking for some software that could open the tomtom files as all the files you,ll need will be in there ready to convert in the voice of your choice.

just to claify it does work like i said ive dih! instead of recalculating. with all the voice files i needed it would take probaly an hour to convert and send them all to the unit, just getting the voices tho, have you tyed finding sound files on the net that say turn right or at the next roundabout its hard thats why i want to find some software to open tomtom voice files and try to convert them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back