new tm800 image

low audio is important I agree :)
I also would love to see ratio fixed (16:9/4:3)
I cant abide seeing things stretched lol

Does changing A/V settings
Display 4:3 content as ... not fix it? I think I changed it on another box to non-linear or just scale

Cant download epg, is rytec down or is it to do with this image as im pretty sure it was working before.

download the updated source files m8, i know the files i host are live

download the updated source files m8, i know the files i host are live

Already have updated sources, maybe the randomiser is pick slow or down server. Will download updated source again just incase it didnt install the first time round.

make a copy of the file, then in the one on your receiver, open the xml, go to the UK packages, amd delete the URLs except the TM800HD one, or, move the tm800hd one to the top, and save it

restart the receiver and try it again m8

the first link its trying may be offline

its in /etc/epgimport and called sources.xml

the uk part is towards the bottom, theyre listed alphabetically. youll see a file name, then a list of URLs underneath it. move the tm800 one to the top under the uk filename, and save it

if you mess it up, just re download via the ppanel, and a new one will overwrite it and you can start again ;)

its in /etc/epgimport and called sources.xml

the uk part is towards the bottom, theyre listed alphabetically. youll see a file name, then a list of URLs underneath it. move the tm800 one to the top under the uk filename, and save it

if you mess it up, just re download via the ppanel, and a new one will overwrite it and you can start again ;)

Got it just rebooted it now, menu improvement has very good imo, just want channel zappeing/changing to be faster

Got rid of all the other channels as I only need UK EPG

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Just trying reboot now

Its importing now... think there was extra tag at the end </sources> which shouldnt of been there.

@digidude - is there any chance you can have a word with whoever posts these things up please and ask them to either put the files in a zip file so any download corruption is apparent, and/or ask to post up checksums either on site or in readme?

Here's what I have for latest update bin:

22_TM800_update.bin

CRC32: DA304788
MD5: EE265A86F04F2C7B8937207AC8895D9F
SHA-1: 2C54B3053D24A8095864007915926FE1E87885F9

Thanks

I'm having network connectivity problems with this. It's on wired connection but half the time it wont connect via ftp and even if it does, transfer a couple of kb file takes ages or stops completely

Im wired to router and not having any problems with network.

ill plug the box back into a hdtv, im testing via scart at the moment

EDIT:

ahh yeh

im going to play with the boot script, and see how it looks on an actual bootscreen (if it works)

another edit: yep, it overlays over a boot screen once the script has been tinkered with :)

Last edited:
Back