New Super Mario Bros 2 The Next Levels...

TIMREK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Recently got this game Someone (Not nintendo) has custom made some new levels and made it available for download. Has anyone played it? Its rock hard.

I'm using usb configurator the problem I keep having is one file keeps deleting the other. If I put NewSuper Mario Bros on the hard drive when I play it,it deletes NSMB2 and vice versa does anyone now why? They both appear on the harddrive ok its only when I turn the wii on one dissappears. They have different codes... Is there anything to prevent this?

Recently got this game Someone (Not nintendo) has custom made some new levels and made it available for download. Has anyone played it? Its rock hard.

I'm using usb configurator the problem I keep having is one file keeps deleting the other. If I put NewSuper Mario Bros on the hard drive when I play it,it deletes NSMB2 and vice versa does anyone now why? They both appear on the harddrive ok its only when I turn the wii on one dissappears. They have different codes... Is there anything to prevent this?

i think its the same as mario kart black custom do they use the same save data?

Back