Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New site like rapidshare, megaupload ect

Never mind I have sussed it lol

If anyone else is wondering how it's done you upload the files through the front page then add the download url to your account ;)

:)

anyone else having problems accessing the site, now getting this message

"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content"

thought it was too good to be true!

anyone else having problems accessing the site, now getting this message

"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content"

thought it was too good to be true!

(Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Try mailing one of the admins mate. I get the same issues as you.

Arrrrghh....looks like this was too good to be true, I haven't been able to access this site after the first day of signing up, anyone else havibng the same problem?

Well I thought the 1,000 free accounts was lasting a while......

Lets get prepared to be spammed peeps!

:(

Really p!ssed off. Just thought about the hours I spent uploading almost 25GB of PSP & DS roms!

:(

Spam recieved (more than usual) so if anyone wants to win a lottery / grant, buy vikadin or make your cock thicker then just give me a shout lol

suspended also. thank god i used my alternate email that i never use lol. up here for thinking, down here for dancing.

Back