New scam site found in all major towns and citys

fred

Inactive User
Reaction score
Scammers at work taking top price for obsolete computer equipment with no hope of support or correct advice :- PC Wurld: bat :

Hi cablecracker think I know ur friend dbox but back to the point. My job is just clearing up mess from scammers like PC Wurld I work in IT recycling but I rebuild & reinstall both 4 resale and repairs. My real point is if they spent less on puple warehouses with armies of pimple faced idiots selling Tat and overpriced accessories and bothered to employ people who know about computers ( or at least admit if they dont) I could have a lunch break now and again. Moan over !!! No I wish I had no morals and was the lowest of the low perhaps I would have some money then.

fred said:
My real point is if they spent less on puple warehouses with armies of pimple faced idiots selling Tat

tat? have you ever been in pc world. they sell products from most of the top major brands. btw, none of the staff ive seen have pimples either.

Well I must be very lucky I have a PCW right next door to Maplins so if one cant the other will. The staff at maplins are very knowledgable PCworls I usaully have to wait to long to be served.
But I must say there is one with Pimples at my local store :Clap:

Do you know my friend PS2??? couldnt resist :)

I do agree with Fred, the people really dont know what they are doing... I only go in if I am near by and bored and just want to annoy the staff :D I went in once and I actually wanted to buy a digital camera, the person who was trying to sell it to me wouldnt leave me alone, I was happy to just look at the silly prices and walk out but no he had to chase me around and talk about things he obviously knew nothing about... I asked him about resolutions he didnt know and started talking about how many pictures the camera can hold instead just ignoring my question, then since he did that I asked him if it had a memory card slot he looked it over and said "no" but it did actually have the slot which I noticed earlier just under his finger... it even came with a memory card, people like that should be trained for their job or work in McDonalds...

They may have the top major brands, but thats useless when they are stupidly priced, like USB cables for £19.99 last time I went in and whats the point of major brands if the workers dont have a clue what theyre doing...

Sorry I didnt get a chance to count the pimples :)

I only shop online when they have a bargain...which can be quite good if you can wait!

Back