New PC

StarDust

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi chaps,

My brother-in-law is looking at getting a new pc for the family, he has found the following at Tesco which doesn’t seem bad at all for £399:

The Acer Aspire M3201 Desktop is a top performing computer that’s on offer at an affordable price. Perfect for use in the home or office, it comes equipped with AMD Phenom X4 9150e Quad Core Processor (with fast processing speeds of up to 1800MHZ) and Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium for increased support and protection.

The Acer Aspire M3201 with 19" TFT has an impressive 2GB Memory that keeps everything running quickly and efficiently, while a massive 320GB Hard Drive provides plenty of room for your files and programmes. Watch and burn DVDs in the Dual Layer DVD Rewriter optical drive, and improve your gaming experience with the highly effective ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics card.

Spec

AMD Phenom X4 9150e quad-core processor
(1.8GHz, 2MB Cache)
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
2GB DDR2 800MHz memory
320GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm)
ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics
Dual Layer DVD Rewriter
6x USB, 1x IEEE 1394 FireWire® ports

Do you know if there are any better deals than this for their money or cheaper ones.

Thanks in advance.

however looking at the specs i think they will be better off getting a monitor seperatly.

however looking at the specs i think they will be better off getting a monitor seperatly.
Always. Tesco do a 19" for ~£100.

As your brother-in-law has a spec in mind that he can just pick up from PC World, its worth looking at Dell too. Spec out on their website, but phone the sales line to order - the agents are on commision and have been known to throw in a few extras/bump up the spec to seal the deal.

You have been a great help, cheers mate.

rep added ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
imy sister got one acer with intel pentium 2,4 ram 2 g 500 hard disk!!! 700 euros!!!!

what you think its expensive?

Back