new live tv addon

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
On the xunitytalk repo video addons there is now a new live tv addon called vdubt25 no need for pvr client lists now , but some skysport channels not working

thanks to vdubt25 and mikey1234 for the hard work

When I select vdubt25 playlist it asks me to select one of four formats however none work !
When I select mike1234 playlist then select live tv I am offered all the bein sports channels but again none work.
I am running the latest Gotham on a jail broken iPad.

I must say I much preferred using the bbts live tv m3u list, just my personal preference. By the way edogg, great contributions in this section, very helpful information you have been posting.

You don't need to select any playlist with the vdubt25 live TV
Goto system addons add from zip select xfinitytalk repo then go down to video addons select vdubt25 and select it then exit out to home page and choose video addons vdubt25 from the channel menu choose a channel sky sport channels may not work

Thanks for that, BBTS are going to do the same thing, an add-on instead of the m3u list.

Entertainment hub do one also. They all a bit hit and miss and slow at the moment, but its good to see things progressing.

You don't need to select any playlist with the vdubt25 live TV
Goto system addons add from zip select xfinitytalk repo then go down to video addons select vdubt25 and select it then exit out to home page and choose video addons vdubt25 from the channel menu choose a channel sky sport channels may not work

Hi
It wouldn't let me download the addon this way last week but I've noticed that the repo has upgraded from v1.0.0 to v1.0.3 on my ipad and I can now install it. Unfortunately my galaxy tab 3 is still stuck on the older repo version and doesn't seem to want to force upgrade !!?? I'll keep trying.

Thanks

Hi
It wouldn't let me download the addon this way last week but I've noticed that the repo has upgraded from v1.0.0 to v1.0.3 on my ipad and I can now install it. Unfortunately my galaxy tab 3 is still stuck on the older repo version and doesn't seem to want to force upgrade !!?? I'll keep trying.

Thanks

hi if you get the chance today goto system addons xunintytalk repo then you need to click the equivalent of the c key to get the popup menu and force upgrade of the repo from there
On my android phone I hold the selection to get the popup menu and I am using kodi on the phone and I have just installed vdubt25 ssport looks ok on the phone but terrible on a 46" tv

Last edited:
Christmas specials on vdubt25 enjoy while they last

Like I said it would not play ball !! So I uninstalled xbmc on my tab3 then installed Kodi and all is well. Cheers

is slysports still flakey on this or has it been sorted
also does it include showtime/hbo (mayweather v pacman boxing)

Back