New Listing: Cooler Master V1000 - 1000W Power Supply with Fully Modular Cables and 80 PLUS Gold

turner brown

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A new listing has been posted by turner brown:

Cooler Master V1000 - 1000W Power Supply with Fully Modular Cables and 80 PLUS Gold

The description for this listing is:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cooler Master V1000 PSU brand new 1000 watt still sealed

•Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 83A
•80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
•Silent 135mm FDB fan for lower noise and longer lifespan
•Eight PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors to support high-end graphics cards
•100% high quality Japanese capacitor ensures performance and reliability
•Reliable 5-year warranty

i recieved this last week as a replacement for my cooler master silent pro that failed
this is cooler masters new flagship psu and retails at £170 cheapest if you can find one in stock

i already bought a replacement psu as needed my machine running

its fully modular psu and will run most machines (99%) some details from the cooler master site

Cooler Master developed the V-series to re-ascertain its position as the worlds top power supply brand.
Based on a brand new platform, it features outstanding efficiency, especially at typical low idle loads, excellent hold up times, voltage stability and ripple suppression. It only uses highest grade Japanese capacitors, most of them solid capacitors, as well as a massive high quality 42mm transformer. And thanks to high quality FDB fans V-series PSUs are extremely cool and quiet. The V-series uses a fully modular cable system with beautiful all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables. This makes cable management a breeze and results in nice looking clean builds with the best possible airflow.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back