New enigma box/image help

anarchyuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
sorry if this is slightly in the wrong place, I dumped my skybox f3 newcamd.list and have ftp'd and changed permissions in my new tm-twin-oe box with a 4d image installed

it already has a key directory and newcamd in the list... i scan all the channels and once when i manually scanned the server address was ont he bottom of the osd, and the channels came on.. so went out bought a 2tb hd and came home and reset settings, done exactly the same again apart from this time i followed the wizard and scanned, selected the same mgcamd uploaded the newcamd.list, changed the fp to 755 and rebooted! channels are there no server name in the osd and nd stays orange ish..

any help would be appreciated!!

oops it happend to me a friend helped me solve that, I didn´t se what he did but I shall ask ;)

figured it late,late,late last night, was mg_cfg in keys dir under the box type I had to change it from auto to dreambox mips! its working well now!

ty for ya reply bud

Good tjat u find it my friend sad he was on something Sg.cfg bu he proberly ment mg... good work

Back