New Devhook, Full emulation of 2.5 FW!!!!!!

is there a tut out there for this as quite a few games i have got wont load but i am thinking that it may be 2.60fw game
(syphon filter dark mirror has a 2.60update on it )
if anyone can shed some light as i am having the same problem that madnlooney has had but cant find any patchs :)
have uploaded 2 pics and thats as far as it goes could it be bad bad iso copy or is it sumthing i am doing wrong ?

yes the ugly fooker reflected in the screen is me with my phone lol

Last edited:
This might help you here

its a game fix for it but will make the game over 1gb as im not sure the size of your mem stick i dont know if this will be a problem or not.

Hope it helps

this is to make it un using MPH 2.00 Game Loader v1.0/v1.1 For 1.50:

i got a 400mb rip of syphon filter that works fine using the method mad looney has highlighted above. i havnt tried it with the new devhook because the file is already patched for the other method.

it doesnt work with devhook, was looking on the page i liked and there is a compability list and it says it doesnt work, but using mph loader they have the patch for it

madnlooney said:
it doesnt work with devhook, was looking on the page i liked and there is a compability list and it says it doesnt work, but using mph loader they have the patch for it

If your on about syphon filter, it works fine with new devhook. Mine is the full ISO, works lovely.

Back