NEW cccam 2.1.3

DONT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

your NDS key is as unique to you as your viewing card number, and points directly to your sly account, and its possible these nds key generator sites are farming numbers

if your serial is

9f020212345678910

remove the 9f0202, take the next 10 digits 1234567891 and forget the last one

go here

Hex-Dec Converter

and paste the number in the bottom box and press the button, and youll get

499602D3

which is your boxkey

if it returns anything thats less than 8 digits long, add zeroes to the BEGINING of it to make it up to 8

I assume the serial number is back of your card

Last edited by a moderator:
then you enter the 9 digits, or you can still enter the first zero, and itll give you a hex key less than 8 digits, which you then make up to 8 by adding zeroes to the beginning of the hex key, and it then clears ;)

the full NDS serial number is as unique as your viewing card number, and IF these sites are farming the details, when the switch is thrown, not only will they have new stuff to implement to combat C/S, theyll also have the details of thousands of people who are breaching their contract by not using their card in the official receiver, probably for C/S use, and they wont think twice about deactivating the cards

i have successfully created boxkeys for cards that are paired with boxes so old, the serial numbers have 5 zeroes to begin with,

EG 0000076954 = 76954 = 12C9A = 00012C9A

make numbers up, and try with the nds generator, and the calculator i posted a link to, any 6, then the 10 you really need, then another one in the nds generator, and just the 10 in the calculator

theyll be the same, wether they start with 6 zeroes or another number, that webpage only really needs the actual 10 digit serial number, but the full nds number is what sly hold on record, paired with your card, and what better way to find whos sharing, than to give them the key they need to share, in exchange for their identity

but im just paranoid lol, not enough drugs

i did exactly that last night lololol - digidude is exactly correct in what that calc is doing.

right most 11 - then left most 10 = x

remove leading zero's and enter the decimal into windows calc, click the hex tab note down numbers.

add leading zeros n in the form 8 - the number of hex nibles returned. this gives 4 bytes which appears to be the boxkey :)

Last edited:
stupid double posting lol

Last edited:
make numbers up, and try with the nds generator, and the calculator i posted a link to, any 6, then the 10 you really need, then another one in the nds generator, and just the 10 in the calculator

theyll be the same, wether they start with 6 zeroes or another number, that webpage only really needs the actual 10 digit serial number, but the full nds number is what sly hold on record, paired with your card, and what better way to find whos sharing, than to give them the key they need to share, in exchange for their identity

but im just paranoid lol, not enough drugs

If you believe what has gone on in the past from NDS then you cant rule out something like this can you. I dont think your paranoid but i know i am

I tried installing 2.1.3 on my 500s running Jade 3 image today but its too bloody big .
It says I need 750k of space free in var but I only have 400k.
I uninstalled all my plugins but I still have only 700k free.
I am currently running 2.1.1 .
I'm kinda stumped now .

Sly Italia back on with cccam 2.1.3

Not really mate, maybe by using oscam as the card server then passing onto cccam. So credits to oscam team for releasing it publicly, give it a few weeks while cccam team disassembles the code then we might see it on cccam.

Si

Not really mate, maybe by using oscam as the card server then passing onto cccam. So credits to oscam team for releasing it publicly, give it a few weeks while cccam team disassembles the code then we might see it on cccam.

Si

I am on Cccam server with 2.1.3 and all working fine even I watched pool n ctity game on sky italia wi no glitch

im not even on 2.1.3 yet and i clear sky itl no probs, im watching chelsea on sly itl hd now as i type 4-0 to the chavs, sorry was FT whistle blown just now.

i presume its because the person i get off has sorted it there end ?????.

if thats not right anyone care to explain how im getting it ok?

The card is being read out of oscam and then sent to cccam (just like newcs does.) So all the clever stuff is being done by oscam. If you where to stick the card in a reciever and use just cccam 2.1.... you woud just get a blank screen.

Si

im sure i posted the source code for oscam the other day??

its newcamd protocol by the loocs of it as well, so newcs shouldnt be that long

Back