New C15.0b online update - 20 Feb 2014

PaphosAL

Veteran flasher
Reaction score
Oasis- Surrounded by bandits and noisy brats
Auntie decided to rename every single BBC channel (except "BBC NEWS") earlier this morning, making a right old mess of our Picons!

The oiks at Sly even managed to rename "BBC FOUR" to "BBC Four__" (that's right, not one space on the end of the name, but TWO, LMAO!).

Anyway, hit your onllne update buttons, coz AL has got it all sorted out for you!

Cheers- AL ;)

Auntie decided to rename every single BBC channel (except "BBC NEWS") earlier this morning, making a right old mess of our Picons!

The oiks at Sly even managed to rename "BBC FOUR" to "BBC Four__" (that's right, not one space on the end of the name, but TWO, LMAO!).

Anyway, hit your onllne update buttons, coz AL has got it all sorted out for you!

Cheers- AL ;)

This AL is a good man!!!!! i would love to buy him a beer ;)

Seriously thank you.:proud:

This AL is a good man!!!!! i would love to buy him a beer ;)

Seriously thank you.:proud:

Beer costs £3 a pint plus in most pubs worth going in these days, m8. It's why I've given up that 40 year old daily habit and just focus now on daily goings-on to keep DM500 Commando users happy, LOL!

It certainly seems better for the old grey matter. But hey! If you feel like buying someone a pint, why not donate a quid or two to help with the running costs of DWZ, eh?

Cheers- AL :)

Back