Sega naomi Upright - mamed
Ice cold beer
buggy boy jnr
point blank 2
defender
midnight run
2 jamma cabs

and now a pintable :)

That Pinball must of set you back quite a bit! Pinballs are not cheap! Looks very nice!

I'm very jealous of your games room.

I only have three Jamma cabs and a candy cab in mine (and two of the jamma cabs have various faults that need repairing).

The missus will not allow me to have any more :-(

@Karym6 - quite a few of us have arcade machines on here. Big easy has quite a collection coming together now aswell

Last edited:
Guys, if you want any old goliath cabinets, let me know. My dad used to own a couple of arcades and I know the business is scrapping them all now.

Guys, if you want any old goliath cabinets, let me know. My dad used to own a couple of arcades and I know the business is scrapping them all now.

I am sure there's people on here and other arcade forums that would take you up on your offer

Where are the cabs based? How many does your Dad have? What condition are they in? Does he want anything for them?

Personally I'm not allowed anymore and I dont think Suicidec has the room :)

Whatever you do, don't scrap them

Last edited:
I am sure there's people on here and other arcade forums that would take you up on your offer

Where are the cabs based? How many does your Dad have? What condition are they in? Does he want anything for them?

Personally I'm not allowed anymore and I dont think Suicidec has the room :)

Whatever you do, don't scrap them
Goliaths are massive, they hold two monitors.

If anyone turned up asking for them, they would be given them for free the entire thing minus the kettle lead.

They will be in Skegness, Bognor, Minehead & Weston Super Mare. The last time I heard about them, there were still 200 left. I will ask what is still going, mostly the arcades are full of fruities and prize machines now :(.

Yes, they are massive. That's why I've deliberately stayed away from buying one.

But other people will be interested, so if you can find out some info that would be appreciated

OK, if anyone is interested ask away. I will be in touch with the people with these things over christmas, so I will fin out how many they have and what they are trying to do with them.

OMG, look at that pinball machine.

That is gorgeous Suicide!

I really love pinball machines :)

Back