CD & DVD new 2 this

lordalf

Member +
Reaction score
hi guys just bought a dvd writer and i know nowt about it can any of u gents point me in the right direction especially when it comes to ripping vcd to dvd and ripping dvd to size.

thnx guys:Dunce:

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

cheers for that link m8 very helpful although i think this is just the beggining of a long list of questions lol

:mexican:

He's not telling the whole truth are you Lordalf? I thought your wife bought you the writer with your money though?

By the way I think I might have some DVD utils on a cd somewhere will have a look for you and bring em in probably Saturday.

cheers m8
anymore chops of u m8 and i will sack you
lmao

:salute: :Ha: :salute:

You got it sorted yet? You wouldn't sack me I'm your best operator! By the way looked at the odds on Sunderland V Watford earlier before the game. Was thinking of putting a few quid on Watford as they were quoted 4-1 by one bookie. WISH I HAD NOW. Lordalf don't know if this is any but have you tried the computeractive website? I know in the magazine they do tutorials, but I don't know if they have them online. Might be worth checking it out at www.computeractive.co.uk

Back