Nelson Mandela has died

If you research Nelson Mandela's early years he is obviously not the saint he is being made out to be, and even on his famous "Walk to Freedom" one of the first things he does is make the Black Power sign.
Some of the outpourings about him at the moment are pure bilge !
However, during his time as President he did manage to correct his original outlook and did manage to take South Africa forward and to bring a much more stable racial attitude within the country and for that he does deserve praise, but that praise should not be made to obliterate some of the horrors that the ANC of which Nelson Mandela was an integral part, against those who disagreed with any of their policies.
And this included tribal massacres which had nothing to do with anti-apartheid to which people now associate the ANC.
I would also add that it should be celebrated the difference in attitudes that he has managed to achieve in South Africa and also the way he has promoted those changes throughout the world.

What he done post release has to be praised, however everyone has forgotten what he was imprisoned in the first place

Nelson Mandela R.I.P
obit_frame_Nelson_Mandela_1918_2013_16x9_992.jpg

Oh dear, I had forgotten, Gerry Adams (et al) trained as a lawyer and advocated peaceful protest (as Mandela did) until said peaceful protesters got shot and maimed by the regime of the day. Of course, a lot of bad stuff went down in those days and when groups are shooting each other sometimes innocents get shot too.

Of course, Gerry Adams did all of this?

Anyone who can describe Mandel as a "terrorist" either has no concept of, or choses to ignore, what life was like for non-whites under apartheid.

Mandela was a freedom fighter. If you can't understand the difference. You may as well join the far right twitterati who're enjoying themselves at the moment.

well not quite true he did order the killing of other black tribes too , women and children

Last edited:
Anyone who can describe Mandel as a "terrorist" either has no concept of, or choses to ignore, what life was like for non-whites under apartheid.

Mandela was a freedom fighter. If you can't understand the difference. You may as well join the far right twitterati who're enjoying themselves at the moment.

Sensible post and totally agree.
You cant compare like with like to Adams or McGuiness.

Any terrorist can be described as a freedom fighter...

Does that make it ok??

if I don't like something can I go and blow it to bits??...

I'm only a freedom fighter when all is said and done!!

a terrorist is a terrorist!!

Any terrorist can be described as a freedom fighter...

Does that make it ok??

if I don't like something can I go and blow it to bits??...

I'm only a freedom fighter when all is said and done!!

a terrorist is a terrorist!!

You miss my previous post M8?

The American Free Press is a weekly newspaper published in the United States.
According to one former correspondent, the newspaper's direct ancestor was the publication The Spotlight,[1] which ceased publication in 2001 when its parent company, Liberty Lobby, was forced into bankruptcy. Like The Spotlight and Liberty Lobby, Willis Carto, one of America's most influential political racial theorists known for his promotion of antisemitic conspiracy theories and Holocaust denial, was one of its founders.

American Free Press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.co.uk/2006/05/who-is-american-free-press.html

Well, says it all really, but it you really buy into this master race crap, feel free.

Last edited:
And you took that from wikipedia, Well that says it all really nara, think you need a better source than wikipedia to dispute the above. Don't you?

The neutrality of this article is disputed. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (December 2012)

By the way nowhere did I say I believed or disbelieved the above article. I merely said it was an interesting read and its wasn't as clear cut as some believe.

Breaking News (according to Sky news ..... STILL !!) Nelson Mandela is dead !

This was news the day before yesterday but come on 48 hours of this shit and it's still breaking news ? I really don't give a shit

Last edited:
People seemed to be shocked by his death!! he was ill in hospital, technically died twice while in there and still people spout shit "omg can't believe he is dead" wtf did they expect him to live for ever…

Some one said you can't imagine what it was like for the blacks in those times, what was it like for the blacks in America and other countries? probably not as bad but they were treated equally as a second class citizen.

The white africans were also persecuted, by the blacks!! eye for an eye I guess..

I am not a fan of Mandela, will be interesting to see if his "dark years" are in the new movie… good timing on the release to :) $$$

Breaking News (according to Sky news ..... STILL !!) Nelson Mandela is dead !

This was news the day before yesterday but come on 48 hours of this shit and it's still breaking news ? I really don't give a shit

nice one m8

Just as an aside to the Backbencher report and the money spent on arms and military, this is one of the countries that Britain were and still are sending millions of pounds to on an annual basis.........................while we ignore our own needy !!

Back