Need your help!!

quade

Member +
Reaction score
OK you lot,

I have a DAZZLE DVC 2 card that knock's out my DVD/R and DVD?RW drives when I boot the system. I have a Athlon 2000 with a MSI 745 ultra MOBO(MS-6561 (v1.x) ATX Mainboard).

Has any of you's got any idea of why this happens?

Getting me down

Ooo, Running XP Pro, ta

edited by allroad

check the resorses to see if there is any conflict between them

did u or windows assign any of them there irq

ie : did u get the dvc card after the dvd's and fit it and set the ird ur self

this will be the problem
see if there is any other irq u can use that is free

It's a new build. When I fit the DVC card, it knock's out the IDE 2 port and CMOS won't show anything conected to the secondary but if I set the DVD rom on slave and conect it to IDE 1 then CMOS can see it but thats no good for using the DVD/RW.
LOL not.

Thanks

Sounds like a BIOS issue then, go to you mobo's website and see if there is any updated drivers..

is it an Apogee board...as I know of a few probs with them, as they do not like some graphics cards

careful

I do not know how good you are with computers but be careful before updating bios.

Better than some who do this for a living>Flashed BIOS with upgrade and set new parables with the CMOS but I still can't get the DVC card to stop Knocking out the IDE2.. I tryed allocating a specific No to the used PCI slot, (I.E.11 on 3, but I still get F.A. on the R.B.) WIAA.

Someone must have had this prob. on the Net but I havent located that post yet..:Clap: :Cry:

"No" LMFAO with these PC's....

I love crack's...........

Back