Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need to view cctv

zad

Inactive User
Hello,

is there any law's for allowing people to view cctv footage on the likes of National Express?

Need to see some thing that went on with the mother in law.

Ask national Express
If it's one of their employees then make a complaint and demand the footage but they will say they don't keep it.

Without saying why you want it the answer could be anything.

I dunno if this helps or not mate:

How to request CCTV footage
You have the right to access images of yourself that may have been recorded by a CCTV camera system. This is because the Data Protection Act of 1998 means that organisations have to make any personal data available to you if you request it.
You will need to make a request in writing to the owner of the CCTV system. The owner's details are usually written on a sign attached to the camera. You will need to provide enough information so that you can be identified in the footage, for example a specific date and time, and a description of yourself and your clothing.
The organisation must give you a copy of the CCTV footage within 40 days of you asking for it. You may be charged a fee of up to £10.
You can read more about data protection and freedom of information by following the links below.

Source:CCTV in your community and how to request footage : Directgov - Home and community

Mother in law was ill on the way down south on Tuesday, she felt sick went to the toilet etc, but on the way back to her seat she threw up again.

The coach driver had a right go at her because it went over his bag, and was shouting back towards the others that "this woman is the cause of delay because she is sick" in a nasty way kinda humiliating her. He then said if he is the driver on the way back he won't take her.

When she gets there today it was the same driver, so refused to take her saying she was the one being abusive on the way down!!

Hence why I want the cctv footage, we already complained to National Express on Tuesday, but they have not done any thing about it.

I will now request it under the data act :)

Oh and I will be paying the tosser a visit at Warrington bus station last week in October when I get time off work, I will bully that prick as he bullied an OAP... I will humiliate the fecker...

Back