Need Guide to set up Vista MCE with TT1500C Softcam+Hardcam

manino12

Inactive User
Reaction score
Greetings my brothers

I need your help,
I have TT1500C on V-irgin

I would like to setup Vista MCE with my card

How can I do this, please post a step by step guide with common problems solved.

Spreading the Love :Clap:

Cheers

please post a step by step guide with common problems solved.
post ur address and someone will be round this afternoon and do it all for u ..NOT

pal, if ur hoping to keep ur status in this forum, i would think twice before posting threads like this........read the rules......... don't think u can come in here asking and demanding as for what u want, cos it ain't gonna happen......

post ur address and someone will be round this afternoon and do it all for u ..NOT

pal, if ur hoping to keep ur status in this forum, i would think twice before posting threads like this........read the rules......... don't think u can come in here asking and demanding as for what u want, cos it ain't gonna happen......

sorry about that part,

anyway how is it setup?

Greetings my brothers

I need your help,
I have TT1500C on V-irgin

I would like to setup Vista MCE with my card

How can I do this, please post a step by step guide with common problems solved.

Spreading the Love :Clap:

Cheers

no way direct with softcam (maybe use dvbsbidge) and with a hardcam scanning for channels will be the prob......floppydtv card does a reg hack to fool vista into thinkin its a dvb-t card.....probably better off using a different app like mediaportal, dvbviewer, mythtv etc.....

ps watch out for tina she may have a picture of a friendly collie but she's really a rottweiler, :roflmao: no she's a :littleang really

cheers

Last edited:
Back