iPhone NBC Sports Live Extra (EPL and many more)

darren221980

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

For the sports fans out there especially the EPL and providing you are jailbroken then look no further than the NBC Sports Live Extra app.

Instructions:
1. Install NBC Sports Live Extra from iTunes
2. Install Flex 2 and add NBC Sports Live Extra to patches.
3. Search for 'free' and set it to True.
(a) iPad - Search for 'BannerAdForViewController' set first return value as null and argument 4 as False.
(b) iPhone - Search for GadBannerView (id) initWithAdSize: (GADAdSize) and Set Return Value to NULL
5. Use VPN one Click and choose USA to watch if outside US.

I did this on my iPhone 5 this afternoon just after the 3pm's had finished, however i had to create a US iTunes account in order to download the app. Instructions on how to do this are shown below:-

First create an American email address at yahoo or gmail or wherever.

Open iTunes on your desktop

Log out of your iTunes account

At the bottom there will be an icon with your countries flag, click on it and select the American flag from the list.

Go to the app section and Click on a FREE APP (clicking a free app is important)

When it asks you to log in or make a new account click create new account

Put in your name or a fake one

When it asks you for your address Just google an American restaurant name, city and state.

For example "Pizza Hut L.A. California"

The first result should be the address of the restaurant

Then you will need to select your payment method, so long as you selected a free app you will get a payment option that says "none"

At some point it'll ask you for your email address and to create a password.

Do so and you'll be all set.

The units to add are shown in this image:-

FIj3RTYl.jpg

Also i got this information over on the Sinfuliphone forums, so more information is available there if needed.

Enjoy!

Darren

hi mate ive installed the app but im stuck with what to do with flex?

No worries, in Flex do the following:-

1. Click on + in the top right corner
2. Scroll through the list of apps until you find the app (it shows as "Live Extra")
3. Next you should have a image similar to whats in my first post on this thread minus the bits below "Add Units"
4. Click on "Add Units"
5. Click on "Live Extra"
6. Type in "free" (without quotes), once you see it on the list select it and go back to the screen shown in the image referred to above.
7. Click on "Unit for -(BOOL) free" and set the return value to TRUE.
8. Repeat step 6 but for the following items:-

isLogged
isTempPassLogin

Once this is done go back to the Flex 2 home screen and make sure the tick is in the box next to "Live Extra Patch" and is light blue in colour instead of very faint.

Then all you need to do is use VPN to trick your iPhone / iPad into thinking your in the states and the app should work.

this is what i have mate in live extra on flex

Units

Unit for- (bool) free
Unit for-(void) setFree:(bool)
Unit for -(id) initWithAdSize:(GADAdSize)

Back