NBC or Premier League Pass?

Overplay vpnoneclick works ;)

Signed upt o starsports premier league pass.How did you get it working using overplay. are you just using the smart dns server settings, cause that didnt work for me, getting not available in your territory.

Smartdns does not work /n star sport. You willneed a full vpn.

Barely worked at all for me

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It does work with unotelly dns but its not great as already suggested i would use a vpn instead
Signed upt o starsports premier league pass.How did you get it working using overplay. are you just using the smart dns server settings, cause that didnt work for me, getting not available in your territory.

It does work with unotelly dns but its not great as already suggested i would use a vpn instead

Yer got it working with unotelly but using overplay vpn tried to connect to the indian server but got rejected with invalid user/pass. Got in touch with overplay and they require some sort of identification proof to access that server cause people use it for fraud...any other trusted vpn clients that work with start sports

Hidemyass works I would not waste your time with overplays Indian vpn is very slow.

Yer got it working with unotelly but using overplay vpn tried to connect to the indian server but got rejected with invalid user/pass. Got in touch with overplay and they require some sort of identification proof to access that server cause people use it for fraud...any other trusted vpn clients that work with start sports

Hidemyass works I would not waste your time with overplays Indian vpn is very slow.

I tried watching the replays of yesterdays games and quality was shocking, are the live games any better? Regretting getting this now.

I tried watching the replays of yesterdays games and quality was shocking, are the live games any better? Regretting getting this now.

It was only a fiver lol ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

When people say you can get a Premier league pass app to run on android device how do you get round being in the uk do you have to put some ip software on the device as well to fool location as well as the app

Back