nagravision cam bk??

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
could anyone tell me how i find out the built in bk from a nagravision cam please

If its a true Nagravision CAM then you cant (unless you start taking it to bits to read the chip).

When you register with a provider, they will send you a card and then start transmitting Emm's which will set the boxkey on the card to match that of the box. The user never has access.

For things like JokerCam etc then the boxkey will be available from the CAM menu which should be accessible from your stb.

so is the information this guy provides here bs then nozzer

Cardman's CAMs

"So before you can use card and CAM together then they will need to be mated. Subscribers can often do this by telling their service provider their CAM's serial number. Another possibility is that the brand new subscription card will lock on to the first BoxKey that it sees. And for other people then you will need to convert this serial BoxKey value into the Hex version (just use a calculator) and then make sure that your card contains this Hex value BoxKey."

The first part is how you would pair the card to the CAM on providers like the german one that paired it to a CAM that you can use in any device (stb, dvb-c card, the way it should be!)

The second suggesion is pure bullshit. It would never "see" any boxkey.

I have one of these cams and I got the boxkey by removing the TSOP48 and reading it off.

Why should be the second suggestion bullshit. Did you compare your converted bk with the serial number of the cam?

if you look at the serial its blindingly obvious it wont make a boxkey - try it and see - and if you dont spot the problem in under 4ms you probably dont know what a box key is supposed to look like

vm will not allow anything connected to their network other than thir own equipment - so they will not pair it for you - which is a pity as no vm box can do what my setup does - so I'm forced to do it by other means as no legal option exists

I would calculate the bk for the cam at the cardman picture as 0B01661F20CA91B1 or 20CA91B10B01661F.

I would calculate the bk for the cam at the cardman picture as 0B01661F20CA91B1 or 20CA91B10B01661F.

Then you would get a black screen because you'd be wrong.

The details printed on the barcode include IRD etc (but NEVER the Boxkey).

These are the details that would be quoted to the provider to allow them to locate the PK1/BoxKey on there system to generate the EMM for pairing.

shite so this things no good for me then,i was hoping to use it in my new tv-bugger

any suggestions on the best card to use in a philips tv with built in dvbc

Then you would get a black screen because you'd be wrong.

The details printed on the barcode include IRD etc (but NEVER the Boxkey).

These are the details that would be quoted to the provider to allow them to locate the PK1/BoxKey on there system to generate the EMM for pairing.

You are right. The IRD is 1F66010B for that cam.

shite so this things no good for me then,i was hoping to use it in my new tv-bugger

any suggestions on the best card to use in a philips tv with built in dvbc

It should work if you remove the TSOP, read it off, solder back on.

this cam probably wont work on a sony bravia tv - or any other tv ..
I think its a voltage problem..

Also cardman told me, that the barcode on the cam is the boxkey..

Not keen on that cardman bloke .. had to start a compaint with paypal ..just to contact him .. he can`t be arsed with emails.

There is a site on ebay selling bluezeta cams at a good price .. but you have to repair the cut track, and flash them yourself.

this cam probably wont work on a sony bravia tv - or any other tv ..
I think its a voltage problem..

Also cardman told me, that the barcode on the cam is the boxkey..

Not keen on that cardman bloke .. had to start a compaint with paypal ..just to contact him .. he can`t be arsed with emails.

There is a site on ebay selling bluezeta cams at a good price .. but you have to repair the cut track, and flash them yourself.

the cam is recodnised by my current philips tv-but this is only a dvbt one,the new one is dvbc

hackmax how difficult is what u suggest-can i do it with a bog standard willem?

can you not flash the cam to something more useful?

Not that I am aware of - but tbh I would tend to leave it as is.

Flashing cams is only as good as your SMD skills. How good are you with a rework station? and very think PCB and crap production lol.

Take your time and keep the heat lower than you would normally is my tip.

ok im not against stripping this bugger down and trying to read it-do i read using willem,how do i know which is bk

but assuming i **** it up from what ive gathered from the sony tv thread the blue zeta cam with joker 0.79 and a mosc is the best bet ..is that right

and can i flash the cam to joker0.79 using a fun 5,in the tv??

well i wasn meaning flashing with cas interface, maybe not be useable but might be able to get something thats able to get the bk then flash back to stock? are a lot of cards not based on the same chips? I wouldn't want to pull it to pieces!
OP yes, theres a lot on here about flashing zeta to better software, can't go to joker 0.79 via funcard but can go to a update that is useful. To go to joker u need a cas interface. Simple few posts to read. Any problems just ask!

I used to use blue zeta with joker always had issues but as soon i got black/blue icecrypt all the issues were resolved.

Not sure why but for some reason they are on ebay but pricey!

ok im not against stripping this bugger down and trying to read it-do i read using willem,how do i know which is bk

but assuming i **** it up from what ive gathered from the sony tv thread the blue zeta cam with joker 0.79 and a mosc is the best bet ..is that right

and can i flash the cam to joker0.79 using a fun 5,in the tv??

Read the chip off and solder it back on. If the cam still works after, then I will help you extract the BK.

Back