Phone Unlocking N95 - Spirit Level, Light Sabre, Moving Ball, Space Invaders

Seedy_r0m

Elite Member
Reaction score
Let's move before they raise the parking rate.
Some of you may, or may not know, but the N95 has a hidden function which senses movement.

n95AccelerometerPlugin.sis
Required to use any of the apps below, so install first.

PythonForS60_1_4_1_3rdEd.SIS
Required for the Spirit Level app.

--

pyPoziomica_3.00.sisx - Spirit Level
Press centre button to reset level to preferred angle.

n95Accelerinvaders.sisx
Space Invaders game, Not the best, but good for showing off.

n95LightSabre_v15.sisx
Choose your Sabre colour, and buckle your swash like a looney with this great little app :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7eaYqyiaPo"]You Tube[/ame]

n95MovingBall.sisx
The best accelerometer app out there, move the ball left, right, up, down & even towards & away from you.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRRsgu64F6Y"]You Tube[/ame]
--

Theres are few others out there which I'll test first before posting.
Rotate Me & Activity Monitor seem pretty good, so I'll check them out first.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
seedy where are they lol i only see accelerometre.
Ps quick instructions on how to install wouldnt go a miss m8

You're right, I should've supplied instructions...was trying to rush them :)

The install files are all in the zip file, I'll rar them as well and put them in this post.

--
Unzip/Unrar all the files and drop them into the root of your N95 Mass Memory.

Remove your N95 from the PC and navigate to your Mass Memory by using Tools- File Manager - (right button/tab)

Highlight - **FILE NAME**, click Options - Open -Yes (to Install) - Continue - Phone Memory

Follow the instructions above to install the files:

n95AccelerometerPlugin.sis - Required to run these files
PythonForS60_1_4_1_3rdEd.SIS - Required for Spirit Level to work
pyPoziomica_3.00.sisx - Spirit Level
n95Accelerinvaders.sisx - Space Invaders
n95LightSabre_v15.sisx - Light Sabre
n95MovingBall.sisx - Moving Ball

cant wait to show off my new spirit level on site lol, havnt downloaded yet but will do for sure
thanks seedy

cheers seedy

You shouldn't need to.

I updated the firmware on my phone last week & lost the activation key for the Spiderman movie :(
Don't update it without creating a back-up first!!!

Is anyone else having a problem with installing the apps?

I've tried these before and they need signing and there's no way to get them signed as far as I know but if anyone knows better I'd like to know how

I've tried these before and they need signing and there's no way to get them signed as far as I know but if anyone knows better I'd like to know how

I've not had to have them signed m8.

The "Rotate Me" app needs to be signed, that's the reason I haven't included it here.

The apps I uploaded installed on mine without any problems.
I don't understand why manutd4life is having prob's with them...I'll check it out and report back shortly.

all the apps there dont need signing. i justed tested them all and install fine

Cheers for that madnlooney, I've been searching frantically to find out why manutd4life couldn't install them.

The only reasons I could come up with are:

The Spirit Level app was installed in the Mass Memory instead of Phone, or
The year needs moving back to 2007 to get rid of the certificate expired message.

i dont think you need to put clock back as its an open app. i didnt need to and it was fine. normally if it says expired youd pot date back and would work fine.

manutd4life is getting error message so could be he hasnt changed certificate setting not allowing none signed apps to install. i know some nokias have it to prevent harmfull things being installed which are not screened as such.

@ manutd4life try going to app manager on your phone then settings and change software installation to ALL and online certificate check to off
then try install the apps again

worked for me :)

cant wait to show off my light saber up the pub lmao

i dont think you need to put clock back as its an open app. i didnt need to and it was fine. normally if it says expired youd pot date back and would work fine.

manutd4life is getting error message so could be he hasnt changed certificate setting not allowing none signed apps to install. i know some nokias have it to prevent harmfull things being installed which are not screened as such.

@ manutd4life try going to app manager on your phone then settings and change software installation to ALL and online certificate check to off
then try install the apps again

cheers mater that was the problem, i didnt have it set to ALL. all installed now thanks alot madnlooney and cheers seedy for the apps.

just one more thing, lol. the light sabre and level are installed but they do not load when i click on them, the phone just flashes then goes back to where they are stored. the other apps work fine.

Back