Phone Unlocking n73 unlock

lowrider1

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone know how to unlocka n73??? on all networks please

network provider will unlock it for you for 20 pounds if the fone was registered on your name from new. they sen you a number to enter in your phone as easy as that.

you cannot unlock the n 73 it's the same as the 6630 & the 6680 I got the 6630 unlocked by 3 and it did not work properly with another simm.

my m8 gave me is 6630 after is upgrade to a N 73 but he had to get vodafone to unlock it with the code ,but they dont charge as the fone was is after the end of the contract.(works fine by the way)

Its not possible to unlock BB5 handsets using any known public method, they can only be unlocked by the network... Anyone who claims they can is either lying and will give you a dodgy random number generator or they will charge you more than the networks charge you and then just request the unlocking code for you from the network.

E.G Orange - Charge you £35, register a Pay as You Go Sim, top up with £20 credit and then ask Orange to use that credit to send them the unlock code. The best thing about this little trick/con is a lot of the phone shops usually get some sim cards which have already got some credit on there... for example if they buy some cheap phones from CPW they get £10 on each sim, they then transfer the balance from 2 sims to one, so they have £20 of credit and use that

An unlocked phone should work fine, once it is unlocked, unlocking is just removing the sim lock to accept other sim cards, the phones are originally designed to work on different networks, if the phone doesnt work properly its usually due to dodgy firmware, e.g Three

Any Three branded phone will need re flashed to work properly on other networks

Hope you peeps don't mind me putting this here but regards to the N73, is there any way to get past the the lock code on the phone like a sort of reset to default or anything?

Back