n5 revolution problem

me110r

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all ive got a n5 revolution for ndsl, i have copied all files from disc provided

system file (folder)
moonshl file (folder)
_AX_MENU.DAT
_DS_MENU.DAT
_DS_MSHL.NDS
introduction (DOC file)

to the micro sd card,

i have downloaded a rom of the internet (pokemon platinum (u),)
i have extracted to file an have been given

internet shortcut
xpa-pokm (NFO)
3541-pokemon platinum (u).nds

i have copied the files onto my micro sd card wen ive booted the pokemon game up it says
''carnt find SAV for this file do you want to create it?''
then gives me 3 options,
ok(A) cancel(B) ignore(X)
so i have chosen to create the SAV file,
then comes up with another screen saying,

''the save data could not be
accessed

please turn the power off
and reinsert the DS card game.''

has any1 got any ideas if im doing somthing wrong or if ive downloaded the wrong rom for the ds?

thnx

You don't really need introduction (DOC file), internet shortcut & xpa-pokm (NFO) on your memory card but don't think that's the problem. since 3541's a reasonably recent game it sounds as though your firmware needs updated. Latest for N5 I can see is v1.30, is that what you've got or (hopefully) an earlier version?
HH.

You don't really need introduction (DOC file), internet shortcut & xpa-pokm (NFO) on your memory card but don't think that's the problem. since 3541's a reasonably recent game it sounds as though your firmware needs updated. Latest for N5 I can see is v1.30, is that what you've got or (hopefully) an earlier version?
HH.

ye my version is 1.16, will in need to update it ifso how wud i b able to do this?
thnx for reply

pm sent.
HH.

Last edited:
Contents of pm in case it helps somebody else;

hxxp://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
Software you need is there. Download to your computer, if it needs un-rar'd do that to a new folder on your computer. Copy the contents of the folder - which should look pretty similar (but updated) to the files/folders you got from your cd - to your memory card. You can just over-write if it asks you as some of the files/folders may be exactly the same.
Hope that works.
HH.

Back