N3 currently placed

thanks for your kind concern and advice but as I implied in my eariler post the switchover to N3 isnt an issue for me - it will not affect my viewing habits in any way

If N3 will not be an issue for your viewing habits that is very interesting! Do you only watch FTA or are you using another cable solution?

if you cant beat em you could always join em! lol

SECURITY ENGINEER - Security Monitoring & Analysis

Mission

To monitor hacking activities on Internet websites and forums. Report the security status of Pay-TV products. Provide analysis of pirate solutions and propose suggestions and designs of anti-piracy countermeasures.

Responsibilities :

• Monitoring of Internet websites and forum activities

• Provide timely and accurate reporting of Pay-TV piracy events

• Analyse pirate solutions

• Maintain a lab with satellite TV signals and the most important pirate devices

• Provide security expertise across the company

• Watch new technologies and their associated security risks
KUDELSKI GROUP > Careers > Job offers

m8 i wouldent make posts like this ...it will make u look very dodgy indeed, 4 all we know u could b a mole !!!

aaaaargh security, please calls security, we have a permanent re-direct from DW to KUDELSKI...........hope they dont have traffic monitors

Last edited:
the reason I asked about whether my area was N3, was to save me wasting my time progging a funcard - if it had gone over to N3? thats all. just wanted to check is wasnt me getting it wrong???

the reason I asked about whether my area was N3, was to save me wasting my time progging a funcard - if it had gone over to N3? thats all. just wanted to check is wasnt me getting it wrong???

according to that list reading is running 3.7 but doesnt currently have an N3 stream so it has not switched to N3 yet - so if your funcard isnt working it is (subject to the list being upto date) you getting it wrong

re wrote the other day? my image (pure) shani fix, cam = 24........

check the dates were at 2995?

anything i else i missed?
ta

I havent used funcards in 6 years m8 lol - but i have checked todays version of that list and accorign to it reading definately isnt n3 yet - tho as I a not in reading I cant personally verify that - the box isnt a 4010 by any chance?

if you cant beat em you could always join em! lol

SECURITY ENGINEER - Security Monitoring & Analysis

Mission

To monitor hacking activities on Internet websites and forums. Report the security status of Pay-TV products. Provide analysis of pirate solutions and propose suggestions and designs of anti-piracy countermeasures.

Responsibilities :

• Monitoring of Internet websites and forum activities

• Provide timely and accurate reporting of Pay-TV piracy events

• Analyse pirate solutions

• Maintain a lab with satellite TV signals and the most important pirate devices

• Provide security expertise across the company

• Watch new technologies and their associated security risks
KUDELSKI GROUP > Careers > Job offers

i wonder how many complete idiots will apply for this job
some requirements are

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

what muppet would email them and say "hello im a hacker and ive been programming nagra cards for a while now...any chance of a job"
fookin hell they are grabbin at straws now pmsl

so....anyone apply for it yet :proud:

pretty sure it is yes, why?
some 4010's have issues seeing funcards (even those not running 3.7 lol) - have you verifiied it can see the card in eng pages? can another box thats not a 4010 see the card?

what muppet would email them and say "hello im a hacker and ive been programming nagra cards for a while now...any chance of a job"

Isnt that how Tarnovsky got his hugely paid job ?

They actually seriously do want people with a "hacker" mindset working for them trying to deconstruct their cards. Not to worry though, there's no one in the UK who would be able to pass the initial interview !

Isnt that how Tarnovsky got his hugely paid job ?

They actually seriously do want people with a "hacker" mindset working for them trying to deconstruct their cards. Not to worry though, there's no one in the UK who would be able to pass the initial interview !

I can think of 1 person from the old BBS days that might get to stage 2 though :)

some 4010's have issues seeing funcards (even those not running 3.7 lol) - have you verifiied it can see the card in eng pages? can another box thats not a 4010 see the card?

Thanks for your help Wonko, was the date issue! used the mdded toxic - jobs a good un!!!!( I havent been trying since this morning - honestly!!:Angryfire

til N3 anyhow.......

you would think these guys would have learned something out of what happened with tarnofsky

i wouldnt trust that guy to walk my dog

i wonder how many complete idiots will apply for this job
some requirements are

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

with the level of security they have ...i would think they would welcome any1 who can use a glitcher !!!!!! lol

Would anyone have anymore info on these boxes not seeing the cards? I have one and I'm getting the smartcard not inserted message.

After finding out it was off last Monday I seen that the dates needed updated, so edited the ext.bin file with the new dates and wrote to the card, that didnt work so then used the shani flash and still no joy, have also created new ext file using the modded Toxic, still no luck.

Hardware I'm using is Apollo programmer and Fun 4, software is Toxic, Funprom and Swapbinhex. I'm in Belfast

Back