N3 cable swtich over today - Manchester

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard unconfirmed rumours that N3 switch on has taken place in Manchester today? Can anyone confirm?

New cards started to arrive just over 2 weeks ago but all channels are still viewable at the moment.

Currently no cards received in Salford and Eccles some parts of manchester are on a different headend to others but either way the end is nigh.

Get a sub or cs or do without.

Card received today in OL9.. manchester will be dark soon.. YAYA :)

thats it then for free tv in oldham. i recieved my new red card 3 weeks ago. but still recieving all channels at the moment. FINALLY N3 IS HERE> MOVING TO SKY> ONCE ITS FULLY KICKED IN.:banana:

thats it then for free tv in oldham. i recieved my new red card 3 weeks ago. but still recieving all channels at the moment. FINALLY N3 IS HERE> MOVING TO SKY> ONCE ITS FULLY KICKED IN.:banana:

Oldham is one area that will benefit.. the cabs/mux's are exhausted.. The cabs are the funniest lol.. there are some cabs that dont even have F's on the cables.. theyre just poked into the tap LOL..

Oldham is one area that will benefit.. the cabs/mux's are exhausted.. The cabs are the funniest lol.. there are some cabs that dont even have F's on the cables.. theyre just poked into the tap LOL..

Now there speaks a man of experience!! ;)

Back