My two awesome Spiders !

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here's a few photos of my two Spiders, on is a Chile Rose and the other is a Mexican Flame Leg A.K.A Fire Leg. Hope you like them, More updates to follow sooooon.

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures m8 so wat do u feed em mostly? do they need 5 a day like us wretched homo sapiens :banana: or is it strictly a meat diet for these Beasts ? :Fish:

Nice pictures m8 so wat do u feed em mostly? do they need 5 a day like us wretched homo sapiens :banana: or is it strictly a meat diet for these Beasts ? :Fish:

No mate, i just feed them mealworms and crickets :banana:

Are they male and female spiders? do you let them out to wander around in a special area?. Sorry about all the questions just fascinated. Let me know when the video is out Stella thanks for the posts

Are they male and female spiders? do you let them out to wander around in a special area?. Sorry about all the questions just fascinated. Let me know when the video is out Stella thanks for the posts

There both female miggy, im scared to death of them really, there in 2 glass tanks. My girlfriend sue dose all the handling of them mate. One video is done mate. Thanks for looking, feel free to as questions :Clap:

See the Video here [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxNdk_eiXTU[/ame] more to follow.

Last edited:
great video Stella, she looks awesome close up, dunno how i'd feel about her running around my sitting room in real life though!

Another video here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHK_5tuQC2w]YouTube - VIDEO0009.3gp[/ame]

some nice pictures there mate, allways wanted a spider in the house but the miss does not like them and is afrade of it getting out.

regards steve.

The only thing I'd like less in my house is the damn house spiders we get every year. They'd eat those for a snack :)

Good post though. The wife just climbed up the settee when she saw the screen.

The only thing I'd like less in my house is the damn house spiders we get every year. They'd eat those for a snack :)

Good post though. The wife just climbed up the settee when she saw the screen.

haha :) my missis would do the same thing mate, she hates the things.

regards steve.

Back