my review of starsports.com

Ive tried l2tp,pptp and openvpn they all give me the same speeds im just glad the sub only cost me £ 5
How are you using the vpn though? Are you using the software that comes with the provider or setting up PPTP connections in windows?

And what quality are you getting? I'm just uploading a sample now, see how it compares

I have no idea then. I am just using PPTP on a 4mb bog standard sly connection and getting the full star sports quality. Ethernet not wifi?

One of the ones you're using! That's why it's confusing.

Cheers for the advice for the people who have replied to me got it working now i don`t want starsports to go the same way as al jazeera so hopefully the service can stay under the radar.

Last edited:
I can only comment of my experience and the vpn was incapable of going above 300 kb/s however i found a vpn that was able to cope with there 1000 kb/s stream

I thought I'd give Star sports a try, just to try it out. Unfortunately it hasn't worked at all for any of the 3pm games.
This message is up for all 4 games...
At the very least it's unreliable for anyone outside india.
I just checked out there twitter feed and there are loads of indian guys going crazy at them too.Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 17.25.03.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-26 at 17.26.23.png

Yes when i tried it the picture was frozen solid
I thought I'd give Star sports a try, just to try it out. Unfortunately it hasn't worked at all for any of the 3pm games.
This message is up for all 4 games...
At the very least it's unreliable for anyone outside india.
I just checked out there twitter feed and there are loads of indian guys going crazy at them too.View attachment 76395View attachment 76396

Back