• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nature my cycle ride !!!

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
just thought I would share some photos I took from my cycle ride

from Bristol to bath and back ..............

DSCN0236.JPG DSCN0237.JPG DSCN0239.JPG DSCN0241.JPG DSCN0242.JPG DSCN0243.JPG DSCN0244.JPG DSCN0245.JPG DSCN0245.JPG DSCN0246.JPG DSCN0247.JPG DSCN0248.JPG DSCN0249.JPG DSCN0250.JPG DSCN0251.JPG

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Nice! The chap in Warmley signal box looks a bit dodgy ;)

spud1966

Staff member
wow looks a nice bike ride and nice scenery @Ratts ;)

Hope you never got that bloke in the Warmley signal box drunk on cider :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
Nice! The chap in Warmley signal box looks a bit dodgy ;)
yep certainly does lol

- - - Updated - - -

wow looks a nice bike ride and nice scenery @Ratts ;)

Hope you never got that bloke in the Warmley signal box drunk on cider :roflmao:
yes the scenery is fab,, no roads apart from 2 you got to cross ...

he tried to pinch me cider but I rode off fast ;) lol

- - - Updated - - -

Almost as dodgy as your Avatar...lol
pmsl

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Good pic, your a lucky fella Ratts to have some good scenery when out cycling. Round here you've got busy roads and dog sh*t and nothing much else. There is a path up a canal that looks like the surface of the moon.

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Good pic, your a lucky fella Ratts to have some good scenery when out cycling. Round here you've got busy roads and dog sh*t and nothing much else. There is a path up a canal that looks like the surface of the moon.
@silverdale there are bound to be a site on t'interweb that will appreciate some quality photos of dog turds.

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
@Ratts Apologies for dragging your thread down to this level, as you have taken some cracking photos of good subjects.

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Apologies too @Ratts. The photo's are great and I wish I took more photo's of my surroundings but always seem to forget.....

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
Apologies too @Ratts. The photo's are great and I wish I took more photo's of my surroundings but always seem to forget.....
@Ratts Apologies for dragging your thread down to this level, as you have taken some cracking photos of good subjects.
its ok chaps no offence taken :)

keep smiling :proud:

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
@Ratts is that one of those naked cycle rides you were on. I have seen a few of those now. I ordered a costume to enter this particular race but when I looked in the mirror I noticed it was all fecking creased to death so I got the Wife to send it back. ;)

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
@Ratts is that one of those naked cycle rides you were on. I have seen a few of those now. I ordered a costume to enter this particular race but when I looked in the mirror I noticed it was all fecking creased to death so I got the Wife to send it back. ;)
pmsl if I was naked ill probably be locked up by now :Laugh:

but surely miggy by the time you stretched that lovely costume over your body you wouldn't see any creases :p

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
@miggy I suggest either a good chain guard or the full combat chainmail Willy warmer big boy.:lsabre:

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
@miggy I suggest either a good chain guard or the full combat chainmail Willy warmer big boy.:lsabre:
Good man I will look in to that. Ooo I could borrow yours. :)