mxq change launcher

mogga

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi does anyone no how to change launcher on mxq box. the kids have set it to a crap 1 and wanted to change it ne ideas

i have googled it but it say change defaults but that is not highlighted in my settings i did that 1st but its nice of you to impart your wisdom

have dloaded and read still nothing on launcher changing. I no i can do it if i flash firmware but want to keep the stuff that is on it ie my kodi setup and dloads I bet its something daft

When you go into settings do you have a home option. If so click on that and it may give you different launcher options. That's how I change the launcher on my android box. You may have to reboot after changing it if you can find out how to....

have dloaded and read still nothing on launcher changing. I no i can do it if i flash firmware but want to keep the stuff that is on it ie my kodi setup and dloads I bet its something daft

Did you have a home option in settings. You could try installing a launcher from the Google play store and open it after it installs.
This may open up the options to change the launcher on your device.

Back