mw3 being uploaded to usernet now rf

Ok thank`s , i don`t think xval is any use now.
its was dashboard 2.0.13604.0 that i got updated to and yes after i logged in , dont think my dash was behind . Servers are on and there are stacks playing it . also my box aint been flagged yet unless they have changed the way they do flag them . completed single player , half way through special ops and online is alright but im getting a mw2 vibe from it plus there are people camped out to the max already on this

dont use xval , no need to you can see if the console has been flagged other ways

i am new here...searching for a working xbox 360 aimbot... i know they exsist because i have been beaten to death by them...

someone please help me...i would love to go 61-4 in a match...lol....yes that was what brought me looking

everywhere i have tried has password with surveys and crap.... and i tried this thread but im lost on how to open the .bzn?

any help is MUCH appreciated.
Mitch

i am new here...searching for a working xbox 360 aimbot... i know they exsist because i have been beaten to death by them...

someone please help me...i would love to go 61-4 in a match...lol....yes that was what brought me looking

everywhere i have tried has password with surveys and crap.... and i tried this thread but im lost on how to open the .bzn?

any help is MUCH appreciated.
Mitch

1) welcome to DigitalWorldz
2) why cheat, just practice and you will be fine
3) i know what you mean about them damn password/survey things...i hate em too.
4) an .nzb file is a newsgroup file, it's like a shortcut to a larger file on servers.

No they don't.

I thought the same as you until I realized I was just crap at the game.

Some people are just better than others at some things.

I'm approaching tenth prestige so you'd have thought that I would have picked up some skills along the way but I haven't, I'm no better than I was 2 or 3 days after starting the game. My average kills is about 12 and my deaths are much higher. :)

If I go Akimbo I get about 25 kills, but that's boring as hell.

I'm terrible at this game! Im on about level 72-ish but just dont seem to be improving that much!

Back