Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MW2 hack - Dont want it !!!!

Messa

Inactive User
Just been playing a few games online and ended up on an obviously hacked server with what looked like a low gravity mod.

I played for a few minutes and the first person I killed I moved straight to level 70 from level 42 !!

I left the server but have noticed it has permenantly changed my level to 70, changed all my stats and unlocked all sorts of stuff.

The thing is I don't want it ! Does anyone know how to undo the changes without having to just click the 'Prestige' button ?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Just been playing a few games online and ended up on an obviously hacked server with what looked like a low gravity mod.

I played for a few minutes and the first person I killed I moved straight to level 70 from level 42 !!

I left the server but have noticed it has permenantly changed my level to 70, changed all my stats and unlocked all sorts of stuff.

The thing is I don't want it ! Does anyone know how to undo the changes without having to just click the 'Prestige' button ?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Shizzle, no idea mate :( Think prestige would be the only way, as the level will be synched with the server I think ?

Back