Multiregion NAD T513 DVD player

hawkish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone - I need to change a T513 to region 0, I understand that I need to get hold of an LG hack and burn it to CD as the nads are badically LG players (file called 6000 I think?)

All the megaupload links for this 6000 file are now dead! - can anyone help?
#

Anyway I appreciate its a long shot but thanks for looking

Hawkish

Hawkish heres the Lg6000. zip file youre looking for mate, I think it also depends on which firmware is present for this to work

http://www.multi-region.net/_media/6000.zip?id=silva_schneider_dvc4010dvx&cache=cache

Unpack the file and burn the folder "RMTM0000" (not the textfile that accompanies it) onto a 650Mb CD and set the CD project up so that it has ISO9660 and Mode 1. Also close the disc (no multisession).

Put the cd in your DVD-player. When a blue screen with a menu for switching regions come up, press 0 on your remote.
Press pause. (you should now exit the menu) take out the cd and restart your dvdplayer. VOILA! Your DVDplayer should now be regionfree.

I have just tested this on my NAD t513 and it working good.

NB! The crack for LG5000 looks exactly the same, but since this DVD-player is a different build, it won't work.

Brilliant mate - the F/w seems to be of the right version so ill have a go - thanks again:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Back