Mr Big strikes again

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys have a read of this shite, and could you please give your honest opinions. Do I book my Holiday now???. What a load of bollox.

Attention;
Kassim Osman
To Me
May 19 at 6:39 PM

KASSIM & CO.
NO. 7-01, JALAN SURIA 7
BANDAR SERI ALAM
81750 MASAI,JOHOR BARU, MALAYSIA.
Tel:+60102586971

Asalaam Alaikum!/Greetings!

I am Barrister KASSIM BIN OSMAN, a legal practitioner with KASSIM & CO, Malaysia. I saw your contact and profile and decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client, who died as a result of heart-related condition on the 20th November, 2010. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Air Flight Crash.

I contacted you to assist in getting the funds left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at 10.5 million United States Dollars. The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since both of you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you thereafter we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to

me and 40% to your kind self. All legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I must use this opportunity to implore you to

exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever is your decision, while I await your prompt response. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail;([email protected]) as soon as possible to indicate your interest.

Best Regards,
Barrister Kassim Bin Osman. ESQ

Reply @miggy, sometimes they get spammers to do the first mail then someone else takes over. The more you string them along you get passed up to more senior ones lol.

Then you send them for a few hours wait in the queue at Western Union on Friday afternoons using a receipt generator :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply @miggy, sometimes they get spammers to do the first mail then someone else takes over. The more you string them along you get passed up to more senior ones lol.

Then you send them for a few hours wait in the queue at Western Union on Friday afternoons using a receipt generator :).

You heard about that? :)

My name is Billy Hunt not stupid cnut. There will be no natives knocking on my door sonny boy. ;)

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "ScamBaiting". If you Google scambaiting you will find sites where you can read about "scambaits", you can post the emails and email addresses of the scammers, post up the fake websites, and read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake websites.
You will also be able to find "fake receipt" generators for Bank Transfers, Western Union and a host of other methods these scammers want you to send you hard earned cash via. Stringing these scammers along for a while can be quite fun and of course wastes the scammers time, for instance when they discover the "receipt" doesn't work you can say the receipt number was wrong and just change one number, even if they wanted a scan of the receipt you can say the scan didn't work properly and that you had to put the receipt number on manually.
Think about how stupid these a**holes look when the receipt numbers dont work at the local Bank or Westen Union counter !!!

Back