Moving channel order

None of your screenshots show the other bouquets that go on for pages and pages. The first bit of information you have posted is that they are of different countries. AB 28.2 does not remove other bouquets. If you want to removbe other bouquets, you can ask that question. Howver, do you have any other channel plugins? If you do, they are could re-appear depending on the way thye have been setup.

You are confusing me about order of bouquets. The screenshot I posted is the default way that the bouqtes are created bythe plugin. I have posted what you have to do if you do not want them in the default order.

Well done on the screenshots.

Thanks, sorry i'm a slow learner ;-)

These are the other bouquets I'm on about, these are only the first few pages, they go on.

from the credits page does it look like the ab 28.2 file has worked?

Attachments

• ab5.jpg
    ab5.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 1
  • ab6.jpg
    ab6.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 2
  • ab7.jpg
    ab7.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 3
from the credits page does it look like the ab 28.2 file has worked?
The date and time that AB 28.2 bouquets were created/updated is there for you to see. 17/4/2016 as 17:00. So yes, it worked fine.

Re other bouquets:
How did they get there?
Do you have any other channel updater plugins?
Do you want to delete them?
Can you use DCC/VuCC/Putty?

Re other bouquets:
How did they get there? Don't know
Do you have any other channel updater plugins? Not that I know of no
Do you want to delete them? Yes, They must be slowing down the box or just taking up space
Can you use DCC/VuCC/Putty? No sorry

Just like to say a big thank you to Abu for his time & patience. I'm a happy bunny now, all issues resolved.

My Bouquet list now looks like the default one Abu screen shot on page 2, however I have noticed one bouquet missing from this list "Lifestyles & Culture" It had like Discovery Shed on there amongst others. Is there a way I can add this back or have the channels been added into other bouquets on the default list?

Does anyone know what I talking about or have I not explained myself well enough? no feedback ;-(

If you look at my screen shot on page two "Lifestyles & Culture" is on my bouquets list.

Sky got rid of the contents of that bouquet. They have been moved to the Entertainment bouquet.

Back