Movie25 fix

How do I install it on my mx box?

Do I put it onto a usb then install from a zip file or something like that?

How do I install it on my mx box?

Do I put it onto a usb then install from a zip file or something like that?

theres no option to put that link in on my movie25 addon

This is pretty straight forward guys,
download the zip file from the link in the first post then
Install the zip file like you do with any addon
System, settings, addons, install from zip file browse to the file and install it, then exit to main screen

Now go to video, addons and right click on the movie25 addon and choose addon settings and replace the custom Movies25.so url with this one
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
click ok and job done ;)

This is pretty straight forward guys,
download the zip file from the link in the first post then
Install the zip file like you do with any addon
System, settings, addons, install from zip file browse to the file and install it, then exit to main screen

Now go to video, addons and right click on the movie25 addon and choose addon settings and replace the custom Movies25.so url with this one
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
click ok and job done ;)
cheers fergalsworld,just that nistleboy threw me when he said change url for that one

dont you guys read the posts in here I posted fixes for all addons needing new urls sometime ago you should already be able to use movies25 since the 28/ november

The patch adds the option to change the url in the addon settings, this was not previously possible unless you went into the folder and changed it in there. Which most people wouldn't do.

dont you guys read the posts in here I posted fixes for all addons needing new urls sometime ago you should already be able to use movies25 since the 28/ november
Looks like you dont either lol as there was no option to enter the new url for the movies25 addon in the config on android boxes and thats what the patch lagigolo posted is for,
to allow you to enter a different url

My bad but where does the op say for android box studabear asked how to install it on his MX box which is the first mention of an android box the URL is the same as I posted

My bad but where does the op say for android box studabear asked how to install it on his MX box which is the first mention of an android box the URL is the same as I posted
Yes but studabear mentioned in post2 about mx box (android) and mags said he had no option to put it in either in post 4, so its obvious they were on about android boxes,
then you posted further on in the thread saying "dont you guys read posts" so even if they had read your informative post containing fixed url's,
there was no option for them to put the new url in the config of the movies25 addon on there boxes anyway until lagigolo posted the patch.

Anyway all's well that ends well, there sorted and i was to when you posted the new url in november so thanks for posting it :)

The patch adds the option to change the url in the addon settings, this was not previously possible unless you went into the folder and changed it in there. Which most people wouldn't do.

The sooner the rest of the servers follow suit, the better. :) (at the moment the only ones i knew you could change URL's were 1Channel and IceFilms and now Movie25 :)

sorry to take it of topic slightly
but does anyone know if you enter the new url's in a script inside the xbmc
obviously when you click a addon the script for that addon will point it where ever. as some addons wont let you put custom url within the addon

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

obviously when you click a addon the script for that addon will point it where ever. as some addons wont let you put custom url within the addon

You could probably enter them in some sort of XML file in the addon folder, with a text editor via your PC, then reinstall? Or am i way off the mark and talking bollox? lol

That would be ok if they changed every few months, but it's looking like changing so frequently, that it would be a pain in the neck having to go down that route all the time.

I've got this sorted now guys, gonna try and get some more sorted while I'm at it.

if you are using an android box I would go to the play store and install kodi then you can add the required repository and get the latest addons because it seems to me it is the installed version of xbmc that is crippled and not the addon , and that is why you cannot fully access the addons

Personally I have installed kodi on my moto g phone but my raspberry is still on gotham because I installed xbmc on top of raspbian as I also use the raspi as a sicbeard client and a network drive connected to my solo2

Back