Movie and sport

i think cw, cant remember, coz i dont need to update my card anymore, been about 3 months since ill that !

thank god

thankfully its nothin to worry about, its just the upgrade ntl are doin that is causing this

i can hear sound from the cahnnels that dont load and its the right sound (sound is garbled, but i heard the gamesville sound)

Could this be another type of resistance by them? similer to vod? i by the way am getting some sound and the tweeking noice just like the one you get if your cd is stopping

NTL Belfast here, mines has been doing the same thing for the last few days but checking again this morning all seems to be working 100% again.. hope it stays that way :)

ntl are doing updates this week from midnight till 6am so thats prolly y ur boxes are going off. =)

aye m8 in in essex mine went down last night i booked boogey man on front row like and it just went black... tohught like o ill try another film same thing ;) but pr0n still works? glad its not just my end thought it was me card like i think its all gone VOD :D

sorry, but whats VOD?
I cant get on demand (and havent been able to for a few key changes),
I think the error message I get is sorry this service is temoraily unavailable, and the error message is like S001 (i'm away from my box at moment),, any one got any ideas?
Thanks
Tom

mine does that after i unplug it i let it settle and it works im not sure why VOD is video on demand its gunna replace front row bro ;@)

Back