Mother-of-three watches in horror as her American Bulldog is stabbed 23 times!

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Daisy Jenkins' dog had got into a fight with another dog near her home
The owner of the other dog Wayne Stearman returned with two 10-inch knives before stabbing the bulldog
One of the blows was so forceful that the knife bent in half in what one witness described as a 'blood bath'
Mr Stearman was arrested over the incident but was released without charge.

Full story here.

Mother-of-three watches in horror as her American Bulldog is stabbed 23 times by irate pet owner after it had a fight with another dog | Mail Online

If what the guy says is true why did he not report the dog and was there really any need to stab it 23 times?

Daisy Jenkins' dog had got into a fight with another dog near her home
The owner of the other dog Wayne Stearman returned with two 10-inch knives before stabbing the bulldog
One of the blows was so forceful that the knife bent in half in what one witness described as a 'blood bath'
Mr Stearman was arrested over the incident but was released without charge.

Full story here.

Mother-of-three watches in horror as her American Bulldog is stabbed 23 times by irate pet owner after it had a fight with another dog | Mail Online

If what the guy says is true why did he not report the dog and was there really any need to stab it 23 times?
Good question sargie I suppose its your natural instinct to save your own dog but to stab someone else's 23 times is definitely wrong.This man states the dog attacked his dog once before? if that was me I would walk my dog in the opposite direction the next time. On the other hand if this woman's dog is known for attacking other dogs why was it not kept on a lead it's a dangerous animal.Who is exactly at fault?. A difficult choice in my opinion.

Its not the dog faults, its the owners.

The dog did not deserve this, if it was uncontrolable should have been put down not stabbed to death in extream pain.

Also, If the guy can do this do a dog, could he do it to someone else if he got into an argument with them?

To be honest I would probably kill a dog that was mauling my dog unprovoked or even worse, a child but if the dog was controlled properly or even remotely trained this situation would never have happened! Sad really :(

Sent from my telephone.

I agree with all points, but there are better ways to deal with the situation ie report the dog each and everytime and it would have been put down a long time a go especialy if residents were scared the dog would attack kids. To bend that carving knife the guy must of been going at it like a mad man.

i would probably of killed the dog too tbh ..... once the adrenalin starts flowing and you go into protect mode you are capable of killing a dog or a human ..... no one would stand by and watch there dog, friend or any family member being attacked let alone being killed. im afraid that if the owner didnt act the way he did his dog would of been killed.

by what i have read that the women would let the dog loose to terrorize the estate anyway. it would be a matter of time before the dog mauled a child ...

i agree its not the dogs fault because it should of at least had a mussel on if not kept on a lead .... she is a irresponsible dog owner and shouldn't be aloud to keep dogs ...

I agree with all points, but there are better ways to deal with the situation ie report the dog each and everytime and it would have been put down a long time a go especialy if residents were scared the dog would attack kids. To bend that carving knife the guy must of been going at it like a mad man.

the trouble is sargie, when you ring the police and report these things the police will say they cant do anything unless the dog is caught in the act which will never happen. unless the dog actually kills another dog nothing will be done....

speaking through experience ........

the trouble is sargie, when you ring the police and report these things the police will say they cant do anything unless the dog is caught in the act which will never happen. unless the dog actually kills another dog nothing will be done....

speaking through experience ........

True, i still think going off to get two knives and stabbing it 23 times is far too exessive point is hee didnt want his dog to geet killed but was ok to stab another dog 23 times and stab it hard enough to bend one of the knives. All this after punching and kicking the dog first.

The police do act on dangerous dogs now they have to.

They still don't do enough, fast enough. if he had gone to call the police his dog would have been killed

in a twisted way this is the perfect punishment to that woman, she got to witness that there are severe consequences to her actions!

Sent from my telephone.

They still don't do enough, fast enough. if he had gone to call the police his dog would have been killed

in a twisted way this is the perfect punishment to that woman, she got to witness that there are severe consequences to her actions!

Sent from my telephone.

I suppose that she should have taken her dog in to be put down herself if it was dangerous. This of course assuming the story is factual it is in a tabloid newspaper after all. The media love a devil dog story.

It sounds as if it should have been the woman stabbed 23 times.
She had apparently been letting the dog terrorise the estate, no doubt to her amusement.
A dog owner without any responsibility, who no doubt left the dog shit where it done it and showed no control over her "pet" and unfortunately the dog is the one who suffers.

i think if there were more than 3 reports on the same dog then a full investigation would of taken place.

my son got bit on his leg and had to goto hospital as a chunk was taken out. we reported the dog and the police said if anything else gets reported from the same dog they will put the dog down and prosecute the owner.

now i have 2 rottweillers and i can tell you its always the owners not any breed of dog at all sad case here though.

Why was it important for the article to emphasize the "mother of three" bit? Is it relevant?

Why was it important for the article to emphasize the "mother of three" bit? Is it relevant?

Not in the slightest. A typical example of Mail Online shit journalism.

"Owner of out-of-control dog" would be more honest.

am sick of reading devil dog story's.. wtf its the owners at fault not the dog.bout time they brought dog license's back out and comlusrey* insurance for dog owner's.. this might just stop dick heads having dogs.who cant be arsed training dogs right

am sick of reading devil dog story's.. wtf its the owners at fault not the dog.bout time they brought dog license's back out and comlusrey* insurance for dog owner's.. this might just stop dick heads having dogs.who cant be arsed training dogs right

Yeah and micro chipping too.

It was relevant, it is to warn us that this brainless ignorant female has spawned a legacy of 3 more offspring that will be there to bring the same moronic standards to the area in the future.

Fair point.

i think if there were more than 3 reports on the same dog then a full investigation would of taken place.

my son got bit on his leg and had to goto hospital as a chunk was taken out. we reported the dog and the police said if anything else gets reported from the same dog they will put the dog down and prosecute the owner.

now i have 2 rottweillers and i can tell you its always the owners not any breed of dog at all sad case here though.
fair shout mate my bull mastiff is a perfect gentleman ,the amount of owners i've told to get their dogs the f**k away from him is unreal,he will play with a friendly dog all day no matter what the breed

Back