Mordaunt Short MS308 Suboofer

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
Excellent powered sub woofer in pristine condition.

Silver/grey in colour.

Selling since having my Kef sub fixed.

Comes with power lead and sub phono cable can provide a computer PDF, printout or both for the instruction manual.

Looking for £60ono+del, can deliver free within Greater Manchester.

Specsheet

ta :)

haha m8 thought it was you on another forum . be careful trading rules on other forum say not allowed to be advertised else where....

btw is the sub any good? I have a kef but its knackered I ended up sticking my own plate amp in it a while back and now on certain films it pop's and farts like a good un...

this any good? or am I better off replacing with an half decent like BK or some thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha m8 thought it was you on another forum . be careful trading rules on other forum say not allowed to be advertised else where....

btw is the sub any good? I have a kef but its knackered I ended up sticking my own plate amp in it a while back and now on certain films it pop's and farts like a good un...

this any good? or am I better off replacing with an half decent like BK or some thing?

Sub is decent enough unless you want to buy a REL or BK which will cost oodles more.

A guy of AVF fixed my faulty KEF2010's power amp, only charged me 15 notes plus return postage, bargain, if you need yours fixed I could dig out his name.

Last edited:
Sub is decent enough unless you want to buy a REL or BK which will cost oodles more.

A guy of AVF fixed my faulty KEF2010's power amp, only charged me 15 notes plus return postage, bargain, if you need yours fixed I could dig out his name.

mine is beyond repair m8 I stuck a new plate amp in it.... tbh think the plate amp is to powerful.

I looked at the sub and will pass sure it will go on AVF ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back