Modding in Nottingham

jrg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there anyone In Nottingham or the close surroundings that could chip my wii for me, its a DMS
thanks

Last edited:
Northants, approx 1 hour away.

could try modchipfitters in coalville,don't know if I can post the details, but put it into google, do it all by post

Goto the computer fair at Harvey Hadden on Sunday 20th April 2008 from 10am to 3pm and take plenty of cash lol... I always end up buying stuff I dont really need!

Goto the computer fair at Harvey Hadden on Sunday 20th April 2008 from 10am to 3pm and take plenty of cash lol... I always end up buying stuff I dont really need!

Cool - Getting my Wii Today so will take it with me :)

waahaaay- all done. Chip while ya wait. Argon installed. Just got to buy the USB Addon so I can upgrade firmware.

My little lad got bored waiting but managed to bribe him with a Maccy D's after.

waahaaay- all done. Chip while ya wait. Argon installed. Just got to buy the USB Addon so I can upgrade firmware.

My little lad got bored waiting but managed to bribe him with a Maccy D's after.

how much did that cost you?
I'm in notts and have 2 wii's to do, but might just go there and get it done

Give Teknetic a try in Shepshed, stones throw from Notts.

9A Market Place,
Shepshed,
Loughborough,
LE12 9RT

This place comes recommended, and is a while you wait service (if he aint busy).

Give them a call, you can find the number easy via google ;)

£70 for the Argon - They will solder there and then - mine took about 45 Mins.

Unfortunatly I cant see when the northern computer fair is back at Nottm. Nothing for april\May.

Which is a bugger as I have Wii's & 360's todo (£40 for 360's)

Back