MOD Xbox 4 Sale

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
BBlack MODIFIED Xbox for sale comes wit all required cables, ive got 1 big official controller for it i have another 3rd part one sumwer if i can find tht, everything works perfectly fine

Comes wit teh l8test games

Looking for about £150 + PP, tht is a total bargain price, everythin included would cost £200+, oh yeh thers a DVD Remote aswell wit the thing u shuv in the xbx the reciever thingy

Please keep replies to PM's or MSN me as i dnt think summat like this can be sold on here

thnks

Sameira said:
BBlack MODIFIED Xbox for sale comes wit all required cables, ive got 1 big official controller for it i have another 3rd part one sumwer if i can find tht, everything works perfectly fine

Comes wit teh l8test games

Looking for about £150 + PP, tht is a total bargain price, everythin included would cost £200+, oh yeh thers a DVD Remote aswell wit the thing u shuv in the xbx the reciever thingy

Please keep replies to PM's or MSN me as i dnt think summat like this can be sold on here

thnks

Not a hope in hell mate.

I just bought a chipped Xbox with a 120Gb Hard drive on eBay for £50, the hard drive had about 30 of the latest games on it!!

witchy2k1 said:
Not a hope in hell mate.

I just bought a chipped Xbox with a 120Gb Hard drive on eBay for £50, the hard drive had about 30 of the latest games on it!!

: shocked2 hw much was the postage

Right ive found the other controller

Games included are:-
-25 to life
-Americas Army:Rise of Soldiers
-Black
-Sonic Riders
-DTM Race Driver 3
-Fifa Street 2
+ A Demo Disc

Open to resonable offers

dude i would keep it if i was you,

i have a modded xbox with 80gb hdd & 240+ games on disc, i would prob get £100 - £150 (if i was lucky)

entertainment value far beyond that.

plus you would regret it

Honestly your better of selling it to someone who doesnt know about softmodding etc. Its much cheaper for someone to buy a faulty xbox of ebay n softmod which will fix the problem 80% of the time rather than buying one already working and modded.

£50 is reasonable offer on here, you can keep the games.

+ Tom Clancys:Advanced Warfighter full game!!

@bally keep ur money m8

lmao i am not for conning people but like ive seen modded xboxs on ebay go for like £150 + :eek:. I sold mine for £50 with an x3/x-lcd 40gig hd etc. but its only coz i know what there worth eh some people are clueless on ebay heh.

Since The Arival Of The 360 Xbox's Have Lost There Value Id Keep It If I Was You Mines A Limited Crystal So Who No's Maybe Worth Somthing One Day Well Try 50 Years Lol

Sameira said:
+ Tom Clancys:Advanced Warfighter full game!!

@bally keep ur money m8

lmao games dont mean anything on a modded xbox as you can download them for free... :banana:

Back