Missing channels

rutters

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Just changed the tuner for a non-glitcher and done an automatic scan on 28.2 and Its missing the sky channels.

Tried a manual scan but no signal on the sky frequencies.

I plugged an old 500 onto the same feed and the channels are there..what next?

cheers

download rats channel listing, and then download "dreambox" edit, loads the channels into that and then also add and download "rats channel updater"

jobs a good en.

Thanks mate.where will I find his channel list?
cheers

have a look in his siggy for said files, and then the downloads for the program "dreambox" edit.

something strange going on here. I've loaded Rat's channel list and even re-flashed the box but when I go to a sky sport or movie channel I get 'Tuner failed'.

Other channels like some of the 'Discoveries' seem OK..any thoughts? lnb/dish maybe..although my dm500 picks up all channels!!

you still have to set your tuner up, have you configured it and used 28.2E in the sat settings?

could you give me more details of how to do it please?

go into tuner settings mate, it's pretty straight forward, you'll see when you go in there, also have you downloaded and installed rats channel updater? and run that for channel changes and frequencies etc?

i find when i flash a box the 1st thing i do its puts rats channel list on the box. however when i open the channel lists all the bouquets are there but in each category the channels just say n/a so i still have to do a scan on the tuner to pick up all the channels - this right?

rutters - what box u using when u do a scan how many channels does your box find? there should be over 960+ channels (changes daily as new/old channels come n go)

Thanks for the help guys..I've now found that the problem was with the new tuner..it wasn't, in fact, 'new' but taken out of an old box..I have since been sent a replacement which works much better, although still not perfect.

thanks again

Back