Mini-Guide to get ALL CHANNELS WORKING

Rep+ for the tut.

Unfortunately I only get around 10 seconds of non-FTA telly then the picture freezes and i'm back to square one. When I look at the Keylist file it's been changed compared to the one I ftp'd over to the box. I've set the section scan to off and i've done the chmod on the file. I'm assuming that the box is changing the Keylist file even though I haven't granted write permission?

I seem to remember the last time I reflashed my box I had trouble with changing the permissions. I'll keep trying.

Matt

I changed the attributes to 555 this and even disabled the roms 3/7/10 rebooted nothing lol
blank encrypted channels, could anyone tell if the roms should be enabled and what process is re writing another keylist.txt

as there is no keylist in trinity, i tried the nagra file, no success, have to go nightshift just now, look into it 2moro, but it would be nice if there was a gude for blade trinity, good kuck

DAMM.... Thanks for the guide!!! Still no go for me, must be doing something wrong?? Tried ftp'ing and also using the remote..

Well, I edited the camd file as recommended earlier in this thread and that, plus the changes to the keylist file and the chmod, seems to have done the trick. For now, at least.

guide worked a treet on my box with sportster on
"lets see how long for" lol
great guide got me out of fix with the kids :Cheers:

using blade trinity
when i ftp the box and download keylist it's empty .......nada
nothing to change
any ideas guys??

Image used Andromeda V1.40 edited line 19 in camd_cfg to [00] tried reactivating gbox cam and rebboted even tried using the evocamd ived changed the attributes on the keylist.txt to Chmod555, even though i cant view them in the tuxbox commander i know they are the corret keys, notice a small anomoly in the key 00 at the end of the commnent description theres a small square symbol ie right at he end of the key 00 line

using blade trinity
nothing to change
any ideas guys??

Possibly using the SoftCam.Key file instead of keylist.txt?
Should be similar procedure to edit this file.
Pacino does this as well.

using blade trinity
nothing to change
any ideas guys??

same the keylist is empty for me.. please help, I'm in London TW. I know how to find the latest keys, I know you have to add them at the end of the list.. but my list is empty.

Really appreciate the guide but nothing is working for me. done everything; changed the keys from the toolbar info, (I'm in Portsmouth so not sure which ones to use) copied it into var/keys, did the chmod 555. even changed the camd cfg file, turned off section scan. nothing; still blank.

Not sure which roms (if any) to enable or disable?
Not sure which emu to use, currently using evocam
not sure which code to use; currently using 0014

Any thoughts folks?

Really appreciate the guide but nothing is working for me. done everything; changed the keys from the toolbar info, (I'm in Portsmouth so not sure which ones to use) copied it into var/keys, did the chmod 555. even changed the camd cfg file, turned off section scan. nothing; still blank.

Not sure which roms (if any) to enable or disable?
Not sure which emu to use, currently using evocam
not sure which code to use; currently using 0014

Any thoughts folks?

Have a go with gbox and edit the nagra file m8. look here.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/170264/

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks buddy I'll give it a go. if that doesnt work I'm giving up for tonight!

Worked a treat on my nokia dbox running sportster 1.73uk01 Chears

cheers guys,
downloaded file 'nagra' and opened with text edit on mac and changed them over all sorted now

Hi,

My setup is: -
DBox2/Sagem 2xIntel/Ex-C&W/Andromeda2.0/Gbox

I have modified the "/var/keys/nagra" file by adding the codes from the EXTRA CP to the following lines, is this correct?

nagra.jpg

After a restart cams I still get no channels, what am I doing wrong.

Thx.
ManC

Hi,

My setup is: -
DBox2/Sagem 2xIntel/Ex-C&W/Andromeda2.0/Gbox

I have modified the "/var/keys/nagra" file by adding the codes from the EXTRA CP to the following lines, is this correct?

nagra.jpg

After a restart cams I still get no channels, what am I doing wrong.

Thx.
ManC

Spot on m8 !!
You sure you've got the right keys ?
Did you refresh the extra cp page before noting the keys?

Back