Me dish

i had nothing running on Pc last night, in fact i think i turned it off at about 12

i have a 2M download line but dont know about the upload, but this will change to 8M at end of the month if thatll make any difference. i know torrents was affecting it badly so dont download anymore, does anyone know of software that i can use to monitor up/down stuff?

there is a bit we can adjust to tweek the card responces. Things is that if we make ecm requests too fast then the card cant reply to everyone quick enough but if we request too slowly then we dont get the replies quick enough. Its a matter of tweeking to suit the amount of us and dudes equipment speed.
I want to do security updates so i'll also try the speed tweeking too, but we'll just have to do some testing between us all.

Ok just had a look to see what sats I get a signal from, 30w 22w 5w 7e 10e 13e 19e 23.5e 28.2e 33e 36e 42e

Think maybe the dish will need tweaking a weeee bit but I'll wait till there's warmer weather ;) Don't want my workers to get too cold.

Ok just had a look to see what sats I get a signal from, 30w 22w 5w 7e 10e 13e 19e 23.5e 28.2e 33e 36e 42e

Think maybe the dish will need tweaking a weeee bit but I'll wait till there's warmer weather ;) Don't want my workers to get too cold.

oohhh you're so considerate get up the ladder your self u lazy fecker;)

that is strange if you get it on 16W m8, its on 16E ;)

must have had the instructions upside down putting it all together m8 :proud:

Last edited:
Back