mbc 26 east

simon123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
any boday been having problems with the mbc channels on 26 east

any boday been having problems with the mbc channels on 26 east

They might have been doing something recently, seems OK atm, coming in fine on an 80cm on a TM5402HD M3 Northwest, in fact I keep forgetting it's an 80cm the TM5402HD M3 has definitely improved reception.

it seems a lot of people wear having problems yestoday

Wonder if it's political like JSC Sports being targeted in the past for reporting certain things in the Middle East on their news channels as MBC recently carried an advert that upset a few serious people, just bad taste, they pulled it.

how menay channels can u get what sise is ur dish

Have several dishes, depends what dish I'm on, anything up to 10-13000 I think now including C & ka Band, but it would be a good test for the TM5402HD M3 to see how many channels it can blind scan in on 26e & 7w on just an 80cm.

80cm probably 8-9000

signals have been jammed out of ethiopia,regards mdt

Hi Guys
Could you post a strong transponder for 26 east that isn't also on 28 east i'm trying to tune it in and keep getting Eurobird and astra, free to air would be good but encrypted will do also
Regards
D

Hi Guys
Could you post a strong transponder for 26 east that isn't also on 28 east i'm trying to tune it in and keep getting Eurobird and astra, free to air would be good but encrypted will do also
Regards
D

If you are driving past it from 28.2e all the way to 23.5e there are some transponders that can still poke through, try Yemen's tp as it as a different SR of 16200 (12182 h 16200)

Hi Guys
Regards
D

try 11.977.V.30000 dvbs/mpeg2.... used to use yemen tv myself but the signal has dropped off recently in this neck of the woods. you could also try 12.740.H.2200 DVBS/MPEG2 (SERVICE NAME) as its really strong. regards mdt

see attached.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_44 Jun. 21 13.45.jpg
    ScreenHunter_44 Jun. 21 13.45.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 12
thanks I didn't have any luck the other day but will try again on the weekend Regards
D

Back