Mayweather Pacquiao FAQ (Channel No's, Frequency, Start Time etc)

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What channel is the fight on?
491 on CWAITEs $ky Numbered List (please ensure you have the latest list, if you see BT Sport then you have an old channel list)
526 or 2 (on box office Favorites) on AJ's List (please make sure you have the latest list)
Frequency 12.266 H 27500 5/6 SID 1034 PMT 265 PCR 2306 Video PID 2355 Audio PID 2356 TXTPID 2357

Will I be able to view it in HD?
I think its unlikely? But try channel 492 on CWAITEs $ky Numbered List from Midnight

What time does it start?
Coverage starts at Midnight (UK Time) the main event is estimated to start around 4am (no one knows the exact start time as it depends on how long the earlier fights last and how long the promoters want to keep us waiting)

Will I definitely be able to see the fight?
Unless you are watching on an approved box by $ky and have official paid for the event through $ky directly, then there are no guarantees, $ky could take action to block unauthorised viewing at any time.
Also not every gift/line provider will be subscribing to the fight, so check with whoever provides your gift/line!

It keeps scrambling, what can I do?
I would expect the gift/line suppliers servers to be working overtime tonight and therefore its very possible that it will scramble, theres nothing you can do, you get what you pay for. If the event is important and you want uninterupted live viewing then you will need to purchase the event officially and watch it on an approved box.

Is it going to be repeated?
Repeat showings (3 hours duration) will be shown at 10.00am, 1.00pm, 4.00pm, 7.00pm & 10.00pm

cheers to cwaite

I haven't updated my channel list for over a year. I haven't lost any channels I normally watch. I suppose it will be okay for tonight's fight?

Back