Maxtor 500GB HD £49.96

Take it back mate and go to Sainsburys, just seen the same drive posted on hduk(which i thought thats what this thread was about lol)
Apparently in store they have this for an amazing £19.99, you can phone up to check see if they have any stock in on 0800 636262, im gonna phone now and pop to my local one if they have it in.

Take it back mate and go to Sainsburys, just seen the same drive posted on hduk(which i thought thats what this thread was about lol)
Apparently in store they have this for an amazing £19.99, you can phone up to check see if they have any stock in on 0800 636262, im gonna phone now and pop to my local one if they have it in.

dont bother phoning them up, I did this women said yes my local store has stock went down and guess what no stock - all sold out so not sure how accurate the details they have is.

dont bother phoning them up, I did this women said yes my local store has stock went down and guess what no stock - all sold out so not sure how accurate the details they have is.

lol i already did mate but they aint got none anywhere near me anyway.

Super deal! I'm not too bothered about taking it back for a better deal, as I am happy with it.
To be honest, no matter what hard drive you buy, it will end up being reduced within a week anyway!

gutted just phoned them up and yes weve got 12 left in stock,great i though just drove to my local sainsburys(all of 10 mins max) only to be told they`r all sold out:Angryfire ohwell good luck to anyone who gets one:drink:

Back